On the Edge in the USA! Why is the Sword Claw Movement disturbing?
The scandalous statement came from the United States, alarmed by the operation “Claw-sword”, initiated by Turkey as part of the fight against terrorism.
In response to the Istiklal street bombing, Turkey launched the Claw Kilic air campaign against Syria and northern Iraq. The operation, which had a wide resonance on the world agenda, put some segments in suspense. While the echoes of the operation continued, a scandalous statement came from the United States.
The following statements were included in a written communication published on the official website of the US State Department, which was outraged by the operation;
“He expresses his sincere condolences in connection with the death of civilians in Syria and Turkey. We are calling for a de-escalation in Syria to protect civilians and support the common goal of defeating ISIS. We continue to oppose uncoordinated military action in Iraq that violates Iraqi sovereignty.”
While the US called those killed in the operation against terrorist targets “civilians”, they expressed their condolences for the attack on Turkey, but the fact that they did not issue a condemnation in connection with the treacherous explosion showed their true colors.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- UK economy shrinks below expectations – WORLD
- Minister Janick took part in the UN Open Working Session on Aging
- EU countries to share information on criminal accounts – WORLD
- China’s state budget revenues top 20 trillion yuan
- China Logistics Efficiency Index 44.7% in January – WORLD
- Support for search and rescue services from Latin America. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- French government uses constitutional powers to vote on controversial pension reform – WORLD
- EU and Norway form green alliance – WORLD
- A donation of 1 billion euros for Ukraine was collected in Paris. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russia headlines and events
- Biden: US will not send F-16s to Ukraine Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.