Oil tankers are delayed in the Bosphorus Russia is concerned about the news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
The Russian news agency RIA reported that Moscow is concerned about the accumulation of oil tankers in the Bosphorus and has discussed the issue with insurance and shipping companies. The news is based on today’s statement by Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Grushko.
Industry sources told Reuters news agency yesterday that at least 20 oil tankers waiting off the coast of Turkey trying to land in the Mediterranean from Russian Black Sea ports are facing further delays.
The sources note that operators are trying to act quickly to comply with new Turkish insurance rules introduced ahead of the G7 cap on Russian oil.
Last month, the Turkish maritime authorities issued a statement asking insurance companies to provide additional guarantees that transit through the Bosphorus would be covered from the beginning of this month.
Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Grushko said: “We are aware of this situation. Of course, it worries us from the point of view of the interests of our operators. This issue is being discussed with transport and insurance companies. and not the state.
However, Grushko added that “if the problem is not resolved, then, of course, there will be political involvement.”
A G7 spokesman said yesterday that disruptions to tanker traffic from Russian Black Sea ports to the Mediterranean were caused by Turkey’s new insurance rules, not a price cap agreed by the G7 and Australian coalition on Russian oil.
broadcast by Voice of America Oil tankers detained in the strait Russia is concerned in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. Oil tankers wait in the Bosphorus Russia Concerned news is automatically published on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district Oil tankers detained in the strait Russia is concerned The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- CO27 First week results: strong political discourse, insufficient funding, coordination and diversity – WORLD
- Wall Street split over the Fed – WORLD
- Recession indicator in the US bond market reaches historic levels – WORLD
- Venezuela resumes oil exports to America. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- “The role of the grain initiative is critical in preventing a food crisis.” News headlines and last minute events in Spain
- A player whose heart stopped in an NFL game woke up. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Investors are snapping up affordable homes, especially in black neighborhoods
- Kosovo opens border crossings with Serbia. Top news and events in EUROPE
- The number of Ukrainian refugees arriving in Poland has exceeded 9.5 million people. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events