Oil refineries, power engineers and port workers strike in France – WORLD
Oil refineries, power engineers and port workers strike in FrancePARIS (AA). In France, workers in the oil refineries, energy, ports and dock sectors decided to strike against the government’s pension reform.Workers in oil refineries, power plants, ports and docks are going on strike, calling on the CGT Petrole union to oppose reforms to raise the retirement age to 64, according to French press reports. The strike of employees who plan to stop the shipment of fuel from refineries to warehouses will continue tomorrow. CGT This morning, 100 percent of the workers at the TotalEnergies oil depot in north Flanders, 80 percent of the Normandy refinery and 50 percent of the Mede refinery in the south were on strike. The day is expected to reduce the production of nuclear power plants and dams. There were power outages at wind and solar power plants around the city of Montlucon as of yesterday, undertaken by the CGT union.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News of FIFA’s call for compensation for World Cup workers. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- The world’s largest floating windmill is made in China
- News that a historic nurses’ strike has begun. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, HEALTH, news headlines and events
- Donald Trump will run for a second term!
- News “The climate crisis is an existential threat to the planet.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News from the Prime Minister of Denmark and Zelensky in southern Ukraine. Last Minute France, England, Russia headlines and events
- Refusal of the Supreme Court of Sweden to extradite the Kenesh. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
- Another person executed in Iranian news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “Turkey provides assistance to refugees without discrimination.” Last minute WORLD, ECONOMY, CURRENT, TURKEY, news headlines and events
- 63 The soldier’s death angered the Russians. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia, headlines and events