Oil falls on concerns about Poland – WORLD
US oil fell to $86 a barrel today after completing a 1.2 percent gain on Tuesday. The price of a barrel of Brent oil for January delivery fell 0.4 percent to $93.44.It was reported that an unknown rocket fell on the village of Przewodov on the border between Poland and Ukraine, killing two people.After this news, the ambassadors of NATO countries will urgently meet on Wednesday.US President Joe Biden said that after Indonesia’s meeting with world leaders in Bali, he could not say anything definite at the moment, but the first information they had showed that the missile that fell on Poland was unlikely to have been launched by Russia.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- UK not seeking Swiss-style deal with EU
- News Griner in prison in Mordovia, Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The world population is over 8 billion. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- President Erdogan received Indian Ambassador Paul
- “Are the Turkish Armed Forces preparing for a ground operation in Syria?” News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Explosion near Ukrainian embassy in Madrid – WORLD
- News about the preparation of Ukraine’s Joint Statement to the G20. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, TURKEY news headlines and events
- OECD downgrades Turkey’s growth forecast – WORLD
- Governor of Shahin District and President Keskin in Cyprus
- Some news about the lifting of restrictions due to COVID-19 in China. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events