OECD downgrades Turkey’s growth forecast – WORLD
Inflation expected to fall in major economies
While the OECD has raised its 2022 growth expectations for the US from 1.5 percent to 1.8 percent, it has kept its expectations for next year at 0.5 percent and set its expectations for 2024 at 1 percent. year was increased from 3.4 percent to 3.5 percent. Inflation is projected to return to 2.6 percent in 2024, the growth forecast for the eurozone will increase from 3.1 percent to 3.3 percent this year and from 0.3 percent to 0.5 percent next year, while the forecast for 2024 was increased to 1.4 percent. %, inflation forecast for 2024 was raised from 8.1% to 8.3% this year and from 6.2% to 6.8% next year. % this year and drop to 2.5% in 2024. After the pandemic in 2021, global trade, which grew at a strong 10%, is expected to fall to 2.9% next year after rising by 5.4% % this year. Trade is expected to grow by 3.8 percent in 2024.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The EU announces the 9th package of sanctions against Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Switzerland sold $3.6 billion worth of gold to Turkey in January. Last Minute EUROPE, ECONOMY, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- FOREIGN CURRENCY APPROVAL FROM PUTIN – WORLD
- News “Russia’s recent attacks on Ukraine show Putin’s brutality.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics
- 5.9 magnitude earthquake strikes Colombia – WORLD
- Yellen Cryptocurrency Inflation and Valuation – WORLD
- Natural gas agreement between Qatar and China!
- Why has the war in Ukraine not improved relations with the EU? News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- Campaign news for low-cost tickets from THY on selected flights from Eastern Europe. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.