OECD downgrades Turkey’s growth forecast – WORLD
Inflation expected to fall in major economies
While the OECD has raised its 2022 growth expectations for the US from 1.5 percent to 1.8 percent, it has kept its expectations for next year at 0.5 percent and set its expectations for 2024 at 1 percent. year was increased from 3.4 percent to 3.5 percent. Inflation is projected to return to 2.6 percent in 2024, the growth forecast for the eurozone will increase from 3.1 percent to 3.3 percent this year and from 0.3 percent to 0.5 percent next year, while the forecast for 2024 was increased to 1.4 percent. %, inflation forecast for 2024 was raised from 8.1% to 8.3% this year and from 6.2% to 6.8% next year. % this year and drop to 2.5% in 2024. After the pandemic in 2021, global trade, which grew at a strong 10%, is expected to fall to 2.9% next year after rising by 5.4% % this year. Trade is expected to grow by 3.8 percent in 2024.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- America’s Best and Worst Presidents Ranked
- Xi and Biden talked on the phone – WORLD
- News “The Taliban commit human rights crimes against women and girls.” Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- 4 Signs Your Plants Need Care
- Yellen Cryptocurrency Inflation and Valuation – WORLD
- Decision on the “damage fund” at the climate summit
- Currency crisis warning for seven countries: Turkey among them – WORLD
- Russia is expected to extend the grain deal – MIR
- ECB: risks to financial stability have increased – WORLD
- Turkish Tea Culture Listed by UNESCO