Number of refugees sent from Istanbul announced
Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya announced that 47,164 people have been sent back to their countries.
Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya announced the number of immigrants sent back from the metropolis in a post on his Twitter account. In his post, the governor of Yerlikaya said that 110 thousand 91 of them were deported.
In his post, Yerlikaya said: “From January 1 to December 25, 2022, 166,652 foreigners were processed in our Istanbul as part of the fight against illegal migration. 47,164 of them were repatriated. 110,91 of them were transferred to deportation centers in other provinces as part of the deportation process. used his words.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Bedrooms in the Twitter building
- Minister Mush maintains contact with Venezuelan news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Developed countries use child labor the most in the supply chain. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- New US military assistance to Ukraine and its neighbors. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Rising tension in northern Kosovo. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Winter will not come to Turkey! Why is drought dangerous?
- News “Warning not sent to foreign embassies.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The news “Merkel disappointed me.” Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Meeting of Chinese and US Defense Ministers – WORLD
- UK not seeking Swiss-style deal with EU