Number of China-Europe freight trains through Korgas border crossing increased – WORLD
Increasing the number of China-Europe freight trains through the Korgas border gateSince the beginning of 2023, the number of China-Europe freight train flights passing through the Korgas border crossing in China’s Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region has increased by 2.11 percent year-on-year to 531.Korgas retained its place in first place among the country’s customs gates in this direction. According to the data, the number of goods sent to different countries through the Korgas border crossing as of January 27 reached 679,200 tons, an increase of 18.93 percent compared to the same period last year. More than 200 types of cargo are transported to 18 countries on 76 lines on which China-Europe freight trains run.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- A transport gateway has been installed at the first power unit of Rooppur NPP – MIR
- China to launch Fengyun-3F and Fengyun-3G weather satellites this year – WORLD
- One in three older people in Latin America has no income. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News of the UN call to “lift the ban” on the Taliban. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Confirmation of the offshore launch of China’s largest solid-propellant launch vehicle – MIR
- China conducts first test of magnetic train system speed clutch – WORLD
- China announces new package to ease SME access to finance – WORLD
- News “I won’t apologize for popping the China bubble.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The Kremlin has said it has nothing to do with the group planning the coup in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- An interesting proposal to fight the climate crisis: dimming the sun
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.