Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
Note from Azerbaijan to Iran! The Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry sent a note to the Iranian Embassy in Baku about the illegal entry of 14 Iranian citizens into the territory of Azerbaijan, where Russian peacekeepers are temporarily stationed. The statement noted that the visits of foreign citizens to the lands of Azerbaijan should be carried out in accordance with the rules established within the framework of the legislation of Azerbaijan, the principles of sovereignty and territorial integrity. The other day, information was circulated that 14 Iranian citizens illegally entered the territory of Azerbaijan, where Russian peacekeeping forces are temporarily deployed, outside the checkpoints.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Patriotic promise to Ukraine from the Prime Minister of the Netherlands. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- Corruption scandal with Qatar at the center of the European Union. Last Minute Belgium, France headlines and events
- Xi Jinping: “Together we will advance towards the goal of building a Sino-Egyptian partnership of destiny” – WORLD
- UN: The world’s population has reached 8 billion people
- Donald Trump’s Daughter Marries a Billionaire!
- China is among the top ten most successful countries in the development of the Internet – WORLD
- Oil tankers are delayed in the Bosphorus Russia is concerned about the news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The streets of Paris are in confusion! – Kent News Agency
- Massacre in Iran does not end – WORLD
- News of Turkey accusing the Greek Cypriot administration of escalating tensions. News headlines and events from Last Minute France