Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
Note from Azerbaijan to Iran! The Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry sent a note to the Iranian Embassy in Baku about the illegal entry of 14 Iranian citizens into the territory of Azerbaijan, where Russian peacekeepers are temporarily stationed. The statement noted that the visits of foreign citizens to the lands of Azerbaijan should be carried out in accordance with the rules established within the framework of the legislation of Azerbaijan, the principles of sovereignty and territorial integrity. The other day, information was circulated that 14 Iranian citizens illegally entered the territory of Azerbaijan, where Russian peacekeeping forces are temporarily deployed, outside the checkpoints.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- EU regulations on carbon dioxide emissions from maritime transport come into force – WORLD
- Xi Jinping urges IMF: “SDR process for low-income countries should be accelerated” – WORLD
- Significant increase in the number of China-Europe freight trains through the Alatav border gate – WORLD
- If you want them not to set up a company in your name in Turkey, do so. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- “China could have 1,500 nuclear warheads by 2035.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the decision of the UN Court on Palestine. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Attack on the Crimean bridge: 2 dead, 1 child injured!
- Economic problems hit Pakistan’s car and motorcycle industry – WORLD
- Radiopharmaceutical production complex of Rosatom began supplying clinics in Bolivia – MIR
- Installed electricity capacity in China increased by 8.5% – WORLD