North Korea has announced the testing of four strategic cruise missiles.
North Korea says it has tested four strategic cruise missilesNorth Korea announced that it tested 4 strategic cruise missiles during the exercise.According to North Korea’s official news agency, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), four Hwasal-2 strategic cruise missiles were fired towards the East Sea of Korea during a launch exercise. These missiles had “elliptical and octagonal flight paths with a length of 2000 km. After traveling from 10,208 to 10,224 seconds, it hit a pre-selected target. Although the exercise confirmed the reliability of the weapons system, North Korea tested strategic cruise missiles, which form one of the main forces of its nuclear deterrent.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Ukrainians mourn and vow to continue the fight. Last Minute ASIA, CURRENT, UK, Russia headlines and events
- Karsan e-ATAK became the leader of the European market for the second time – WORLD
- FOREIGN CURRENCY APPROVAL FROM PUTIN – WORLD
- China to launch Fengyun-3F and Fengyun-3G weather satellites this year – WORLD
- China’s state budget revenues top 20 trillion yuan
- Russia Claims Soledar Seizure Last Minute News Headlines and Events
- WTO: “China is the engine of the world economy” – WORLD
- WhatsApp agrees to comply with EU rules – WORLD
- China’s Foreign Ministry releases information on Xi Jinping’s participation in Sino-Arab Summit – WORLD
- China-Central Asia Industrial and Investment Cooperation Forum kicks off in Qingdao – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.