Nomura: 3 countries at risk of currency crisis – WORLD
According to Nomura, with the rise in financial risks and external threats, the currencies of 3 countries will face the risk of a currency crisis next year. It is based on the Damocles index, which is based on indicators such as the balance sheet. Analysts led by Rob Subbaraman noted that the Hungarian forint was the worst-performing emerging market currencies this year, recalling that the currencies of Romania and the Czech Republic have also lost more than 8 percent of value against the dollar this year. Analysts said that foreign currency fragility has reached its highest level in 20 years and that risks have become widespread Analysts also said that Egypt, Sri Lanka, Turkey and Pakistan also experienced currency crises.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Illegal migration to America takes lives. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Are Americans deliberately moving on the side of people who share their politics?
- “We cannot approve Sweden’s membership without seeing steps.” Top news and events in EUROPE
- News of Russia’s plan to increase the combat capability of the Armed Forces. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Elon Musk is leaving Twitter!
- News of the program “New Ukraine” from the IMF. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- The EU approved the accession of Croatia to the Schengen area. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- What is a coca-cola flower? History, care and production
- Striking energy workers in France have become the ‘Robin Hood’ of households that have lost power
- Bedrooms in the Twitter building
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.