Nigeria opens West Africa’s first Chinese-made light rail system – WORLD
Nigeria opens West Africa’s first Chinese-made light rail systemYesterday, Nigeria hosted the commissioning ceremony for West Africa’s first Chinese-made light rail system.Nigerian President Muhammadu BuhariBabajide Sanwo-Olu, Governor of Lagos and China Cui Jianchun, Ambassador of Nigeria, He attended the opening ceremony of the first phase of the 27 km Lagos Rail Public Transportation (LRMT) Blue Line in Lagos state in southwest Nigeria. Lagos before the opening ceremony. Buhari said the light rail system will reduce traffic congestion and air pollution, and improve the lives of local residents. The LRMT Blue Line project, which was taken over by the Engineering and Construction Corporation (CCECC), the first light rail system in West Africa, located in the state of Lagos, Nigeria, is the largest investment project in the field of infrastructure.The project is also the first rail infrastructure to pass through Okokomaiko, a densely populated area west of Lagos, and Marina, a business district on Lagos Island. It is expected that he will provide experience in building railways to the countries of West Africa. The Lagos Blue Line project began in July 2010 and was completed in December 2022. The first phase of the project, with a length of 13 kilometers and five stations, is capable of transporting more than 250,000 passengers per day.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Brazilian police disband Bolsonaro’s camp. Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- China calls on developed countries to meet climate commitments – WORLD
- In 2022, China produced more than 7 million electric vehicles, an increase of 96.9 percent.
- The oldest American city is still a mystery to many
- A call to leaders in Davos from the first lady of Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Russia headlines and events
- News “Russian attacks on the energy infrastructure of Ukraine mean genocide.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Two news about the investigation from the French judiciary to Macron. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- From Iran to the EU: “You shot yourself in the foot” news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Aid organizations have ceased their activities in Afghanistan. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- “China’s quality development is a development opportunity for the whole world” – WORLD