News “We do not want any action in Syria.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
White House National Security Adviser John Kirby, a spokesman for the White House’s National Security Adviser, said Turkey’s possible ground operation in Syria “does not want to see action in Syria that would cause great loss of life and endanger the lives of Americans.”
“We don’t want to see action inside Syria that results in more casualties, more innocent lives, and diminished efforts because our troops in Syria are chasing ISIS,” Kirby said at a press briefing.
“We don’t want tensions to rise”
One journalist said: “Many people are skeptical about Turkish claims that the PKK is behind the Istanbul bombing. And now they’re using it as an excuse for a ground operation in Syria. Did the US ask for evidence or offer assistance in the investigation? Do you think this is a suitable justification for a ground operation in Syria?” John Kirby replied:
“I don’t think we made any offer to help the investigation. We also cannot say who is responsible for the attack. We condemned violence then and we condemn it today.
As I said a week ago, we must not forget that Turkey is still subject to terrorist attacks, whether near the border or in other parts of the country. They have the right to defend themselves and their citizens from attacks.
In addition, we say that we want tension to decrease here. We do not want to see any action that could cause additional casualties, especially among civilians, and that would undermine our efforts to continue working with our Syrian colleagues against ISIS, which remains a threat in Iraq and Syria. The pressure on ISIS must continue.”
“American lives should not be at risk”
Kirby’s spokesman said: “When you say Turkey has the right to defend itself, does that mean Erdogan is allowed to enter Syria?” To this question he replied:
“They have the right to defend themselves. They were attacked. But we don’t want to see actions that will result in more loss of life, more innocent lives, and a reduction in our efforts, especially inside Syria, because we have troops in Syria after ISIS. One more thing I want to mention is that we don’t want to see any action in Syria by Turkey or anyone else that could endanger the lives of the Americans because the Americans are on the ground and they are helping the SDF “.
broadcast by Voice of America “We don’t want to see any action in Syria” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “We do not want any action in Syria” is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district “We don’t want to see any action in Syria” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Russia Claims Soledar Seizure Last Minute News Headlines and Events
- News about the bomb last letter in Spain to the US embassy. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Spain, Russia, headlines and events
- China’s state-owned central enterprises revenue up 8.3 percent – WORLD
- Musk exposes former administration’s censorship policies – WORLD
- Patriotic promise to Ukraine from the Prime Minister of the Netherlands. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- The French will land on the squares
- China’s services trade up 12.9% in 2022 – WORLD
- Long range cruise missile news from Iran. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Is buying blue ticks on Twitter included?
- ISIS claims to be attacking Taliban forces. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.