News “Warning not sent to foreign embassies.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
The interior ministry said there was no such warning message from the intelligence units, citing news reported by the Reuters news agency that the embassies of some Western countries and the organization had been alerted to new security threats in Ankara.
Reuters reported yesterday that two weeks after the Istiklal Street bombing in Istanbul, the embassies of some Western countries and a major international organization were alerted to new security threats in Ankara. The news also noted that Serbia had asked its citizens not to travel to Turkey.
The report, denied by the Interior Ministry, said the embassies of three Western European countries and a major international organization, who asked not to be named due to the sensitivity of the matter, told Reuters they had been warned of possible threats from Turkish authorities.
Reuters wrote that the international organization, in an email sent to its employees, drew attention to the risks in shopping centers, bus stops and airports due to possible retaliatory attacks by militants.
Meanwhile, the Serbian news agency Tanjug quoted Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic as saying that citizens should avoid traveling to Turkey and especially Ankara in the coming weeks due to possible attacks.
In a statement, Tanjugu Dacic said, referring to information from Ankara: “I want to warn citizens that according to the information we received from the security services, terrorist attacks can be expected in the next few weeks.”
Expressing that the warning could apply to other regions of Turkey as well, Dacic warned Serbian citizens not to travel unless they have an urgent need.
broadcast by Voice of America “Warning not sent to foreign embassies” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “No warning message sent to foreign embassies” is automatically posted on our website as it arrives from the VOA website. in this district “Warning not sent to foreign embassies” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- A caricature of the crisis between France and Iran. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- America Awaits KOEP Deal – World News
- News “Israel strikes at Damascus airport.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Free news with American basketball player Griner’s Barter Agreement. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Hungary has vetoed EU aid to Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS headlines and events
- The news that sales of arms companies have been growing for 7 years. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL, TECHNOLOGICAL news headlines and events
- Is a “great resignation” really a “great job switch”?
- Turkey is waiting for further steps from Sweden. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Re-election of Parliament in 3 districts in France. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Conditions for opening the Lachin corridor from Baku. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia