News “Turkey Wants What We Can’t” Latest Russian Last Minute News and Events
Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson said he was confident Turkey would approve his country’s NATO membership bid, but signaled that not all conditions for Ankara’s support would be met.
“Turkey agrees that we do what we promise and wants us to do what we cannot do,” the Swedish Prime Minister said.
Kristersson used the phrase “Turkish decision”.
Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson made the announcement during a conference he attended.
Finland and Sweden signed an agreement with Turkey in 2022 to remove Ankara’s opposition to the two countries’ NATO membership.
Two countries applied to join NATO in May after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, and Turkey opposed their membership on the grounds that PKK fighters were stationed in the two countries.
Speaking at a press conference after a conference he attended, the Swedish prime minister said Turkey’s demands went beyond the agreement between the three countries.
Kristersson said: “From time to time Turkey says that it wants to extradite people from Sweden,” and stressed that these issues are resolved within the framework of Swedish law.
For Sweden and Finland to become members of NATO, all member states must ratify it.
America has provided strong support for the membership of the two countries from the beginning.
broadcast by Voice of America “Turkey wants what we can’t” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “Turkey wants what we can’t” is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. “Turkey wants what we can’t” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- How do you answer the question, where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- International Index Report – WORLD
- German foreign policy will become “feminist”. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Spain headlines and events
- FIFA Barrier news on TekLove at the World Cup. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- US senators go to Taiwan, China continues exercises – WORLD
- News “Islamic religion does not prohibit women’s education.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “Putin is threatened with a missile attack.” Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- Storm and landslide warning in California, USA – WORLD
- The key players in the Ukrainian conflict embody distinctive styles of leadership
- Attacker in Paris to be arrested for ‘racist murder’ Latest news and last-minute events in France
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.