News “The war in Ukraine will slow down in winter.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
U.S. intelligence agencies have said the war in Ukraine is slowing down and they believe it is likely to continue this winter.
However, Director of National Intelligence Avril Haynes noted that there was no evidence of weakening Ukrainian resistance.
Haynes stated that both sides would make adjustments and supplies for a counterattack in the spring.
The war in Ukraine is now in its ninth month, and Russia has lost more than half of its territory.
Speaking at a forum in California, Haynes noted that currently the war in Ukraine is going on in the east of the country, mainly around Bakhmut and Donetsk.
Saying that the conflicts have slowed down since Russia withdrew its troops from the west of Kherson, Haynes said the pace of clashes is declining and they expect this to continue in the coming months.
Haynes also said US intelligence doesn’t believe Russian President Vladimir Putin has a full grasp of the challenges his military is facing at this juncture.
The Director of National Intelligence drew attention to the lack of ammunition, demoralization, supply, logistics problems in the Russian army.
Meanwhile, Ukrainian President Zelensky called “weak” the decision of Western allies not to buy Russian oil for more than $60 a barrel.
Zelensky noted that this decision would not cause significant damage to the Russian economy.
This decision, taken by Western countries regarding the sea transportation of Russian oil, comes into force from the first day of the new week.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov noted that Moscow is ready for this step and will not sell its oil at such a price.
broadcast by Voice of America “The war in Ukraine will slow down in winter” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “The war in Ukraine will slow down in winter” is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district “The war in Ukraine will slow down in winter” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Secret documents found in Biden’s former office. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Warning news for those who are going to Turkey for health tourism. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, HEALTH, HEALTH, TURKEY news headlines and events
- News “Putin is open to dialogue on Ukraine.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News about the threat of Orban’s EU veto. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- Journalists in Brussels: “Journalism is not a crime!” tell the news. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT headlines and events
- China’s reaction to the US-Japan joint statement – WORLD
- The Swedish Ambassador was summoned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Waller made an assessment of the economic outlook at the American think tank Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). – PEACE
- News of a gigantic government employee protest in France. Last Minute France, Spain headlines and events
- Xi and Biden talked on the phone – WORLD