News “Supports Tripoli Energy Deal”. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
Libyan Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said Libya’s Government of National Accord has asked Turkey not to “take seriously” the court ruling that suspended the Tripoli government’s energy exploration agreement signed with Ankara last year.
On Monday, Libya’s appeals court suspended an energy exploration deal that has hurt other Mediterranean countries and exacerbated Libya’s internal crisis.
In a live broadcast, Foreign Minister Cavusoglu noted that Ankara is in contact with Abdulhamit El Dibeibe, leader of the Government of National Reconciliation in Tripoli.
Cavusoglu said: “The court decided to stay the execution. After all, this is a decision, not a final verdict. “They said they were behind it and would keep a close eye on it,” he said.
In a decision on Monday, the Tripoli Court of Appeal left the door ajar for the Government of National Accord to appeal the issue.
Mohamed Hamuda, a spokesman for the Government of National Accord, told Reuters today: “This is a preliminary decision. The Government may consider complaints in this case. The case will not be closed until a final decision is made.”
An energy exploration agreement between Turkey and Libya increased competition in the Eastern Mediterranean and exacerbated the political stalemate between the Government of National Accord in Tripoli and a parliament in the east that denied the legitimacy of the Accord government in the east.
In 2019, Turkey provided military support to the Tripoli government to help it resist the onslaught of Egypt-backed eastern forces.
By the end of 2019, Ankara and Tripoli reached an agreement on the creation of a maritime border in the waters of the eastern Mediterranean. Egypt and Greece opposed the agreement.
The Government of National Accord in Tripoli was formed in early 2021 as part of a UN-backed peace process, and the government initially enjoyed the support of the eastern parliament.
broadcast by Voice of America “Supports the Tripoli Energy Deal” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “Supports the Tripoli Energy Agreement” is automatically posted on our website because it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district “Supports the Tripoli Energy Deal” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Apple’s market value falls below $2 trillion
- Foreign Minister Cavusoglu: We must act together! – WORLD
- The attacker at the Paris train station is Libyan news about migrants. Last Minute Belgium, France, England headlines and events
- Russian actors imitate Macron and fool Dude Last Minute EUROPE, France, NOW, Russia headlines and events
- NATO defense ministers meet in Ramstein to help Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- “In 2022, the number of deaths of journalists is skyrocketing.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- In 2021, the number of air passengers in the EU increased by 35 percent. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- Conditions for opening the Lachin corridor from Baku. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “3 out of 10 cars are waiting in a garage in Venezuela.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events