News “Russia’s recent attacks on Ukraine show Putin’s brutality.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
The White House condemned Russia’s recent attacks on Ukraine, saying the attacks once again demonstrated the brutality of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Ukrainian Defense Minister Alexei Reznikov condemned Russia’s brutal airstrikes on Ukraine’s civilian infrastructure.
According to the Pentagon statement, Austin also expressed “US commitment to supporting Ukraine’s ability to resist Russian aggression.”
Austin stressed that air defense systems supplied to Ukraine are their priority. The United States is supporting Ukraine with advanced NASAMS air defense systems.
Energy infrastructure on target
Last night Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in a video message that four people had died in intense attacks by Russia yesterday.
“Peace can only be achieved through the elimination of Russian terrorist acts, the liberation of our lands and bringing the killers to justice,” Zelensky said.
Yesterday, Russia launched several missile strikes on Ukraine’s energy infrastructure. However, Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal noted that the nationwide power supply system is working.
Ukrainian media reported that the explosions took place in various areas south of Kyiv, including Cherkassy, Krivoy Rog and the Black Sea port of Odessa.
“The enemy is again attacking the territory of Ukraine with missiles,” Vice President of the Office of the President of Ukraine Kyrylo Tymoshenko wrote in his Telegram account.
Tymoshenko said that in the village of Novosofiivka in the south of the Zaporozhye region, two people were killed and three were injured, including a 22-month-old child.
Putin drove across the Kerch bridge in a Mercedes
Meanwhile, Russian President Putin visited the Kerch Bridge, which connects Crimea with Russia, and blew up yesterday in October.
Footage broadcast by Russian state television shows Putin driving a Mercedes across the Kerch Bridge.
On the Kerch Bridge, located between Russia and illegally annexed Crimea in 2014, on October 8, a truck explosion ignited a train filled with fuel and damaged the bridge. The explosion killed three people.
Putin said that the explosion on the Kerch bridge was carried out by Ukrainian intelligence.
The bridge, officially opened by Vladimir Putin in 2018, is of strategic importance for Russia, as it provides road links to Crimea.
broadcast by Voice of America “Recent Russian Attacks on Ukraine Demonstrate Putin’s Brutality” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “Recent Russian Attacks on Ukraine Shows Putin’s Violence” is automatically placed on our website because it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district “Recent Russian Attacks on Ukraine Demonstrate Putin’s Brutality” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Spot operation from MIT! Mizgin Kobani has been neutralized…
- Guina power plant put into operation, which will generate electricity for 4 African countries – WORLD
- The Founding Fathers upset England by inventing American English
- Clashes escalate in eastern Ukraine Kyiv demands more weapons news. Last Minute AFRICA, GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- Request for energy demand from Zelensky: news for 800 million euros. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- CALL FROM AMB MEMBER
- New US military assistance to Ukraine and its neighbors. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Taiwan has extended compulsory military service to one year. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Another reference to the nuclear war news from Moscow. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russian news, news headlines and events
- US producer prices rise less than expected – WORLD