News “Putin is threatened with a missile attack.” Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
Former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said in a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the invasion of Ukraine that Putin had threatened him with a missile strike.
Speaking to the BBC, Johnson said that the Russian leader asked about the possibility of Ukraine joining NATO, and he replied that “this will not happen in the foreseeable future.”
Johnson said that during a “very long” phone call on February 2, 2022, he warned Putin that a war would be an “absolute disaster” while the Russian leader threatened him and said, “Boris, I don’t want to hurt you, but with a rocket, it only takes a minute.”
Rejection of the Kremlin
The Kremlin made a statement about Johnson’s words. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters that Johnson’s words are not true.
Relations between Moscow and London deteriorated after the 2018 poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal in Salisbury, England, prior to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine last year.
Johnson, who resigned last September after a series of scandals, said that during his premiership, “London was Kyiv’s best ally in the West.” Visiting Kyiv several times during his tenure, Johnson also spoke frequently on the phone with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. The former British prime minister traveled to Kyiv on January 22 and met with Zelensky again.
broadcast by Voice of America “Putin is being threatened with a missile strike” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “Putin threatens with a missile strike” is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district “Putin is being threatened with a missile attack” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- WhatsApp agrees to comply with EU rules – WORLD
- How many voters abroad voted?
- News of the sudden resignation of the Prime Minister of New Zealand. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News “I don’t want only Turks and Chinese at the table.” Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- Confirmation of the offshore launch of China’s largest solid-propellant launch vehicle – MIR
- News of the law on LGBT propaganda in Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “One of the world’s greatest natural disasters.”
- How have the sanctions affected the Russian economy? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Iran’s nuclear statement: US response is ‘constructive’ – WORLD
- Russia is stepping up attacks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.