News of the war with the public Wagner and command. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Moscow was said to have approved sending munitions to Wagner after Russia targeted the command echelon of Wagner founder Yevgeny Prigozhin, who fought in the Ukrainian occupation and is known as a mercenary army.
Yevgeny Prigozhin, founder of the Wagner Group, whose name has become increasingly prominent in the international community due to the Russian occupation of Ukraine, said in a high-profile statement released today that the pressure they have put on the Russian Defense Ministry has paid off and ammunition is on its way.
Yevgeny Prigozhin said: “We were told that at the moment it is on paper. Important documents were signed. I want to thank everyone who helped us achieve this. You saved the lives of hundreds, maybe thousands of people who defended their homeland.”
Russian businessman accused his team of treason
Businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin, founder of the Wagner company and known to be close to Russian President Vladimir Putin, claimed that the mercenaries died because the command, including Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and Chief of the Russian General Staff Valery Gerasimov, did not send ammunition.
The Russian businessman called this situation “a treacherous attempt to destroy Wagner.”
The Russian Defense Ministry, on the other hand, said in a written statement this week that claims that combat units in Ukraine were stripped of ammunition were completely unfounded; Without naming the founder Wagner Prigozhin, he argued that “attempts to divide and divide only serve the interests of the enemy.”
After this statement, the Russian businessman, who continued his claims, published photographs of the corpses of soldiers who died during the fighting in eastern Ukraine in an interview with the Russian blogger “Men who died due to lack of ammunition. These burials will be given to mothers, wives and children. Who is responsible for their deaths? “They are to blame who were supposed to solve our ammunition problem,” he said.
Wagner founder Prigozhin released a copy of the ammunition request they sent to the Ministry of Defense, concealing the details and names of the ammunition, and accused Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov of not approving the ammunition request.
Video message from a Russian businessman at the front
Russian businessman Prigozhin posted a video message allegedly filmed in the Ukrainian city of Bakhmut in honor of the “Defender of the Fatherland Day”, which is celebrated on February 23 for Russian soldiers.
It is noteworthy that Yevgeny Prigozhin in the picture is dressed in a military uniform and holds a rifle in his hands.
The founder of Wagner said: “Congratulations to everyone who fought at the front or in the hospital. The country needs your protection now,” he said.
Putin: “We need to get rid of conflicts between divisions”
Wagner, who became famous for Russia’s annexation of Crimea in 2014 and played a role in other conflict zones in subsequent years, has become more on the agenda since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
Wagner came to the fore in the battles for the city of Bakhmut in the Donetsk region in eastern Ukraine, which allowed Moscow to make small but steady gains there.
Wealthy businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin, a former criminal, has become a well-known figure since the beginning of the Ukrainian invasion, giving the impression that he also has an autonomous position on the ground. Recently, however, there have been some signs that the Kremlin and the Russian Defense Ministry are unhappy with Prigozhin’s growing influence.
Russian President Vladimir Putin implicitly touched on the issue in his address to the nation on Tuesday, saying: “I would like to emphasize that we need to get rid of inter-agency conflicts, resentments, misunderstandings and other nonsense.”
broadcast by Voice of America Wagner and the PR battle of command in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. Wagner and Team PR War news is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the VOA website. in this area Wagner and the PR battle of command The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Russia is trying to solve the problem of the Lachin corridor. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Which country will fast the longest?
- What will happen to your body and brain if you exercise more than 40 hours a week?
- Zelensky: “The most important task for all of us is to win this war” – MIR
- Request for energy demand from Zelensky: news for 800 million euros. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- Sanctions against official employees of the Iranian media from the United States. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- The EU has agreed on a maximum price for Russian oil of $60. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Celestyal Cruises has been named the world’s leading cruise line for 2022. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM news headlines and events
- The most popular second languages in America might surprise you
- China: “U.S. tech control is a blockade” – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.