News of the preparation of new EU assistance to Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
EU countries are preparing to provide this country with new financial assistance in the war in Ukraine, which is approaching its first year.
Speaking at the entrance to a meeting of EU foreign ministers in Brussels today, EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs Josep Borrell said he hoped member states would approve a new €500 million tranche of military aid to Ukraine.
Speaking before the entrance to the meeting, Borrell said he hoped the 27 EU members would come to an agreement on funds, called the European Peace Fund.
Diplomatic sources told Reuters that the ministers are also working on a 10th package of sanctions against Ukraine, which will come into force next month, but no decision on the issue is expected on Monday.
Today’s ministerial meeting will discuss how Russian assets frozen in Europe due to sanctions can be used to help Ukraine rebuild after the war.
European foreign ministers are expected to add more people to the sanctions list against Iran for human rights violations. However, Borrell said the bloc could not list him as a terrorist until an EU court ruled that Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps was a terrorist organization.
broadcast by Voice of America Preparing for new EU assistance to Ukraine in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about the readiness of the EU for new assistance to Ukraine is automatically posted on our website as they become available from the Voice of America website. in this district Preparing for new EU assistance to Ukraine The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Mexican team: News “Earthquake control measures in Turkey are not enough.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- 1,080 illegal migrants caught in Tunisia in one day – WORLD
- LPG tank explosion: 1 dead
- News “2023 will be a difficult year for Latin America.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Li Qiang becomes China’s new prime minister – WORLD
- Lost radioactive capsule found in Australia. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- German politician demands return of the temple of Zeus to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, headlines and events
- Finally of age, Gen Z candidates are running for Congress
- Armed attack on the prison: 14 dead, 13 injured
- UN increases aid to earthquake victims. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.