News of the “Ministry of the Turks abroad” from the CHP. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
The Republican People’s Party (CHP) came up with the idea of creating a “Ministry of Turkish Affairs Abroad” so that people of Turkish origin living abroad could solve their problems in Germany and Turkey from one hand or do their work.
Kenan Kolat, chairman of the CHP Berlin organization, one of the founders of this proposal, said in a statement to VOA Turkish that the Presidency for Turks Abroad and Associated Communities, established in 2010, lives abroad and cannot find an institution that has responded for years to their problems and initiatives and provided them with adequate assistance. Arguing that he could not give, he proposed directly to create a ministry.
“The Ministry of Turkish Affairs Abroad will be a ministry that will include Turkish citizens, dual citizens and relatives who have acquired the citizenship of the country in which they live, will bring their problems to the agenda of Turkey and solve them. Communities are a bureaucratic institution, but not a political one. On the other hand, the ministry we are proposing will have political weight and influence. It is clear that a minister in the Council of Ministers will be more effective than the director of the presidential staff. for Turks abroad and related communities”.
“Immigrant issues in Turkey can also be solved”
Kenan Kolat noted that Turkey is a country that receives a large number of immigrants, and that there are problems and shortcomings in the representation of these immigrants, and that the ministry he proposes to create can also deal with immigrant issues in Turkey.
Kolat said: “The solution to the problems of both Turks living abroad and immigrants in Turkey can only be through politics. Technical issues are resolved at the technical level. Governance in Turkey can be assessed under the auspices of the ministry. “Departments of other ministries related to issues can also operate within this ministry. Such a ministry will eventually take on the function of coordinator,” he said.
Approximately 3.5 million registered voters
Turkish citizens registered on foreign voter lists will vote for the fifth time in the presidential and parliamentary elections to be held on June 18 or next year at the latest.
Turkish citizens, who were the first foreign voters in the history of the Republic of Turkey to go to the polls in the presidential elections held in August 2014, came to the polls in the June 7, 2015 parliamentary elections, the November 1, 2015 parliamentary elections. elections and finally elections on June 24, 2018
According to the data for 2018, it was established that 3 million 47 thousand 323 voters were registered in foreign electoral lists, of which about 1.3 million people voted.
Karamollaoglu: “Let there be a separate constituency abroad”
On the other hand, before elections, parties and leaders make various statements that will meet the expectations of voters living abroad.
Chairman of the Happiness Party Temel Karamollaoglu, who was present at the meeting entitled “Preparation for the elections; European Movement”, held in Duisburg, Germany, proposed to elect deputies who would represent those living abroad in the next elections, and in this context a separate constituency should be created. for this group.
Expressing that Turks living in Europe have their own unique needs and problems, Karamollaoglu criticizes the lack of representation of these people in the Turkish Grand National Assembly and demands the formation of a parliamentary group that will voice the problems of Turks abroad and propose a solution.
Party chairman Saadet Karamollaoglu said: “This is how this problem can be solved, so the unresolved problems of Turks in Europe are constantly on the agenda of parliament. Also, if steps are taken, they will also be taken. .”
broadcast by Voice of America “Ministry of Turkish Affairs Abroad” from CHP, “Foreign Electoral Zone” Proposal from the party “Happiness”. in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News from the “Ministry for Turks Abroad” from the CHP and from the “Foreign Constituency” from the Happiness Party are automatically posted on our website as they come from the Voice of America website. in this district “Ministry of Turkish Affairs Abroad” from CHP, “Foreign Electoral Zone” Proposal from the party “Happiness”. The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- 5 people died, more than 700 people were injured as a result of Hurricane Mocha, which was effective in Myanmar
- WHO and UNICEF urge countries to take immediate action on drinking water, sanitation and hygiene services – WORLD
- The number of Ukrainian refugees arriving in Poland has exceeded 9 million. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- News of the war with the public Wagner and command. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Chasing tanks he sold to a Belgian businessman. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, England, Russia headlines and events
- China has created a database containing information about all the buildings in the country – WORLD
- China resumes visa procedures – WORLD
- Cuban President Bermudez: We are further diversifying our cooperation with Turkey. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY, news headlines and events
- News of the migrant camp in the center of Paris. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Arab countries have also begun earthquake diplomacy with Syria. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.