News of the conference on donations of victims of the earthquake from the EU on March 16. Last Minute EUROPE, BELGIUM, ECONOMY, TURKEY headlines and events
The European Commission has announced that they are organizing a fundraising conference for areas affected by the earthquakes that killed more than 46,000 people, which occurred in Turkey and Syria on February 6, in Brussels on March 16. NATO also reported that containers were sent to Turkey to temporarily accommodate 4,000 people.
Assistance to earthquake zones in Turkey and Syria from the European Union and NATO, headquartered in Brussels, continues. European Commission spokeswoman Dana Spinant announced that they will hold a fundraising conference to which they planned to send aid to the regions of Turkey and Syria affected by the March 16 earthquake in Brussels.
Dana Spinant said the conference would be open to EU member states as well as neighboring countries, members of the United Nations, international financial institutions and “other stakeholders who wish to contribute or support the EU’s efforts.”
Containers NATO’than 4 bin
At a meeting of NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg’s defense ministers last week, it was announced that work on container aid to Turkey had been completed and that containers that would provide temporary shelter for 4,000 people were on their way.
The delivery is the result of coordination between NATO Joint Forces Command Naples and the NATO Support and Supply Agency (NSPA), the statement said.
The organization’s joint civilian-military communications and intelligence task force is preparing the camp and coordinating logistics and local support, NATO said.
The Italian port of Taranto began unloading and loading operations on the weekend during non-working hours of the port. In addition, NATO coordinates the strategic air transport of tents from Pakistan to Turkey.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg traveled to Turkey on February 16, met with President Erdogan and other senior officials and delivered a message of solidarity with the Turkish people. Stoltenberg also visited areas affected by the earthquake.
broadcast by Voice of America Conference on Donations from the EU Earthquake Victims on 16 March in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about the March 16 EU Earthquake Victim Donation Conference is automatically published on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area Conference on Donations from the EU Earthquake Victims on 16 March The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Two news about the investigation from the French judiciary to Macron. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- North Korea has announced the testing of four strategic cruise missiles.
- Actually used foreign capital in China increased by 14.5% – WORLD
- China is preparing to open its borders in 3 years. Last Minute GERMANY, ASIA, Greece headlines and events
- China’s call for dialogue news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News from Putin about the Stalingrad accent against the “new Nazism” in Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- How have the sanctions affected the Russian economy? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Russia Says “Yes” to Ukraine’s Annexation Referendum – MIR
- China resumes visa procedures – WORLD
- Elon Musk: “About 100 Starlink satellites are active in Iran” – MIR
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.