News of intercontinental missile tests from North Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Japan announced the discovery of North Korean tests of a new ballistic missile, presumably an intercontinental one. It was stated that the launched rocket fell about 200 kilometers from the coast of Japan.
Japanese officials said the ICBM was determined to be capable of traveling enough distance to reach the United States from North Korea.
In addition to Japan, South Korea also announced that North Korea had been found to have conducted missile tests. North Korea also tested a short-range missile yesterday.
Japanese Defense Ministry officials said they believe the missile tested by North Korea was at an altitude of about 6,000 meters and had a range of about 15,000 kilometers.
The South Korean army also said that it was found that the missile was flying at an altitude of 6100 km at a speed of 1000 km per hour.
It was stated that after launching a missile at the Misaes airbase in the area where Japanese and American soldiers were located, she was ordered to go to secluded places.
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said they had not received any damage or negative reports about the lawsuit, but said they could not allow such lawsuits to continue.
South Korean President Yoon Suk-yeol also said he condemned the missile tests. The President called on the United States to cooperate more closely on security issues in the region.
North Korea conducted missile tests on November 3 in response to US and South Korean military exercises in the region.
Today’s test is considered the eighth ICBM test by North Korea this year. North Korea is making efforts to develop missiles that can reach the US mainland and carry nuclear warheads.
broadcast by Voice of America ICBM test from North Korea in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about the tests of intercontinental missiles from North Korea is automatically posted on our website as they become available from the Voice of America website. in this district ICBM test from North Korea The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine after the goal of Kherson. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- The FIFA World Cup kicks off in Qatar news. Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, Football, CURRENT, SPORTS news headlines and events
- There are many reasons! Why do woodpeckers peck at tree trunks?
- Critical news of the visit from Berlin to Ankara. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, Berlin, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Currency crisis warning for seven countries: Turkey among them – WORLD
- China will discover if there is water on the moon – WORLD
- Does China run police stations in the US? News. Last Minute Netherlands, UK, headlines and events
- Prince Abdullah: The Iranian nation will not allow foreign interference and terrorists to protect its interests and security – Iran News
- US senators go to Taiwan, China continues exercises – WORLD