News “Israel strikes at Damascus airport.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
In a statement issued by the Syrian army, a missile hit Damascus International Airport as a result of missile strikes carried out by Israel last night, and the airport was put out of action.
The Syrian army said in a statement that a rocket hit Damascus International Airport as a result of a rocket attack carried out by Israel last night, and the airport was put out of action.
The statement notes that the missiles arrived from Israel’s Lake of Tiberias and hit the airport at 2 am. Several rockets were said to have landed south of Damascus and two members of the Syrian armed forces were killed.
The media reported that Israel used civilian airports to deliver weapons to Iran’s allies, including Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon.
Israel also launched missile attacks on Damascus International Airport and Aleppo Airport in the north of the country in September last year, and both airports were out of use for some time.
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has never publicly acknowledged that Iranian forces are acting on his behalf in his country’s civil war and has said that Tehran only has military advisers on the ground.
broadcast by Voice of America Israel attacks Damascus airport in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “Israel strikes at Damascus airport” is automatically posted on our website because it came from the Voice of America website. in this area Israel attacks Damascus airport The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- According to a review by the World Economic Forum, a global recession is possible this year. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- U.S. call for continued trilateral consensus talks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg: We must not underestimate Russia. Last minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, POLITICS, Greece news headlines and events
- Brazilian police disband Bolsonaro’s camp. Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- Twitter expects a sharp drop in revenue – WORLD
- An optimistic view of the performance of the Chinese economy in the new year from Davos – WORLD
- Finally of age, Gen Z candidates are running for Congress
- What will happen to your body and brain if you exercise more than 40 hours a week?
- The world population is estimated at more than 8 billion people. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, WEBTV news headlines and events
- News of the call for assistance from the Turkish border. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia