News “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU”. Last minute Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, TURKEY news headlines and events
The strategic geographic location of countries such as Albania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo is exacerbated by high drug demand, especially in countries such as the EU and Turkey, according to a European Union (EU) report. watchdog for the fight against drug trafficking. This forces criminal organizations to expand their operations.
A report published by the European Monitoring Center for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) indicates that criminal organizations in the Western Balkans play an important role in regional and EU drug markets.
The report, which is part of a larger regional study covering the period 2019 to 2022, notes that some EU countries are located on the drug trafficking route through the countries of the Western Balkans.
The report notes that the region’s large diasporas within the EU also provide a pool of people who can be used or hired by these networks.
EMCDDA noted that these groups in the Western Balkans are present in Belgium and the Netherlands, where the ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam are located, which play an important role in the distribution of drugs and their entry into the EU.
In its report, the EMCDDA noted that Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and the UK are important stops for the cocaine, heroin and cannabis markets in Europe.
The report notes that these mafia networks use advanced technology to increase the efficiency of drug production, trafficking and money laundering.
These include indoor growing materials, drones, crypto money, and encrypted communications.
The report also notes that both the Western Balkans and EU countries have become havens for criminals on the run from rival criminal organizations or the police.
“Italian and Turkish criminal networks are fleeing justice by positioning themselves in the Western Balkans. It is believed that Russian criminal organizations are involved in money laundering activities along the coastline of the region,” the report says.
broadcast by Voice of America “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU” is automatically posted on our website, as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Ottoman architecture was flooded!
- Sharp decline in JPMorgan global bond supply outlook – WORLD
- Spot operation from MIT! Mizgin Kobani has been neutralized…
- What is a grand jury?
- News “Biden-Xi meeting positively affected trade tensions.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- USA on the lookout! A tsunami warning has been issued!
- Macron will meet with Biden in Washington. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- “Our allies must stop supporting terrorist organizations in Syria.” News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- In China, the number of cases fell slightly – WORLD
- News of the agreement “European fighter of the future” in five questions. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Berlin, France, England, Spain, Russia headlines and events