News “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU”. Last minute Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, TURKEY news headlines and events
The strategic geographic location of countries such as Albania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo is exacerbated by high drug demand, especially in countries such as the EU and Turkey, according to a European Union (EU) report. watchdog for the fight against drug trafficking. This forces criminal organizations to expand their operations.
A report published by the European Monitoring Center for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) indicates that criminal organizations in the Western Balkans play an important role in regional and EU drug markets.
The report, which is part of a larger regional study covering the period 2019 to 2022, notes that some EU countries are located on the drug trafficking route through the countries of the Western Balkans.
The report notes that the region’s large diasporas within the EU also provide a pool of people who can be used or hired by these networks.
EMCDDA noted that these groups in the Western Balkans are present in Belgium and the Netherlands, where the ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam are located, which play an important role in the distribution of drugs and their entry into the EU.
In its report, the EMCDDA noted that Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and the UK are important stops for the cocaine, heroin and cannabis markets in Europe.
The report notes that these mafia networks use advanced technology to increase the efficiency of drug production, trafficking and money laundering.
These include indoor growing materials, drones, crypto money, and encrypted communications.
The report also notes that both the Western Balkans and EU countries have become havens for criminals on the run from rival criminal organizations or the police.
“Italian and Turkish criminal networks are fleeing justice by positioning themselves in the Western Balkans. It is believed that Russian criminal organizations are involved in money laundering activities along the coastline of the region,” the report says.
broadcast by Voice of America “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU” is automatically posted on our website, as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Merge at concert: 1 dead, 9 injured
- News of the death sentence for a British citizen from Iran. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- China’s space activities are closely monitored in the United States. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Putin ordered a truce in connection with the Orthodox Christmas. Ukraine refuses news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- “The role of the grain initiative is critical in preventing a food crisis.” News headlines and last minute events in Spain
- China: “U.S. balloons illegally entered Chinese airspace” – WORLD
- News “Islamic religion does not prohibit women’s education.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China’s foreign exchange reserve exceeds $3.2 trillion – WORLD
- Ukrainian soldiers will be trained at a US military base on how to use the Patriot system. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- 100 million passengers carried on the Spring Festival – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.