News Green Energy Line from Azerbaijan to Europe. Top news and events in EUROPE
According to the agreement signed between Azerbaijan, Georgia, Romania and Hungary, electricity will be transferred from Azerbaijan to Europe along the line laid along the bottom of the Black Sea.
Electricity will be supplied from wind farms installed on the coast of the Caspian Sea in Azerbaijan. The agreement on this occasion was signed at a ceremony held in the capital of Romania, Bucharest, with the participation of the country’s leadership.
In accordance with the agreement, within the framework of the diversification of Europe’s energy resources, a cable line with a length of 1,100 km will be laid from Azerbaijan to Romania.
Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjarto announced that the European Commission has allocated 2.3 billion euros for the construction of the line, which is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2023. Azerbaijan also announced that it has invited investors to its country for wind farms that will provide electricity to a system that, once built, will be the longest transmission line in the world.
At the signing ceremony, Azerbaijan also stated that it plans to increase the export of natural gas to the EU countries. Speaking at the signing ceremony, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said that his country would make a greater contribution to Europe’s energy security through a green energy agreement.
The event was attended by President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, Prime Minister of Georgia Irakli Garibashvili, Prime Minister of Romania Nicolae Ionel Chuka, Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orban and President of Romania Klaus Iohannis, as well as President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen. signing ceremony.
broadcast by Voice of America Green energy line from Azerbaijan to Europe in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about the Green Energy Line from Azerbaijan to Europe is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the VOA website. in this area Green energy line from Azerbaijan to Europe The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Amnesty: News article “Russia silences journalists with pressure.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- British Prime Minister Sunak’s visit to Kyiv. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, Russia, headlines and events
- Condolences from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Gaza – Kent News Agency
- Chinese Shenzhou-15 crew to return to earth – WORLD
- Irem Derichi turned to Elon Musk
- News from NATO to Russia START Agreement Alert. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of the closure of ski resorts in Germany and Europe. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- News “Supports Tripoli Energy Deal”. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- At what age can you retire in which country?
- News of the “Ministry of the Turks abroad” from the CHP. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, UK headlines and events