News from allies and partners of NATO. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
NATO has announced that at least 1,400 emergency personnel from more than 20 allies and partners, including Finland and Sweden, who are awaiting membership, have moved to Turkey in the aftermath of the earthquake.
The written statement noted that NATO allies and partners provided assistance in a variety of ways, including search and rescue teams, including rescue dogs, firefighters, structural engineer teams, medical personnel, supplies and earthquake specialists.
“We stand in solidarity with our ally Turkey and all those affected by the earthquake during this terrible time, and NATO allies stand ready to provide further assistance to those in need,” NATO spokeswoman Oana Lungescu said in a statement.
According to a NATO statement, support is provided through the NATO Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Center (EADRCC), which is the main civil emergency response mechanism in the Euro-Atlantic area.
Regarding NATO, EADRCC: “The Center is active all year round, 24/7, and serves all NATO allies and partner countries. Especially in the case of natural and man-made disasters, it functions as a system in which requests and offers for assistance are coordinated.
The statement also notes that more than 53,000 Turkish rescuers are currently on the ground.
The flags of 30 NATO allies and the NATO flag were also flown at half mast at NATO Headquarters from today until sunset tomorrow to honor the victims and show solidarity with Turkey.
broadcast by Voice of America NATO allies and partners come to the rescue in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The message “NATO Allies and Partners Call for Help” is automatically posted on our website as it arrives from the Voice of America website. in this area NATO allies and partners come to the rescue The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China’s first CRRC metro train in Europe will carry passengers to Porto – WORLD
- 12 effective ways to increase business efficiency
- Women are back to work! – Kent News Agency
- The news that the UK will change airport security rules by 2024. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- 10 amazing facts about chameleons
- CUHM Annual Meeting Concludes – WORLD
- Biden and Macron’s message of unity and determination against Russia. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russia headlines and events
- Russia Says “Yes” to Ukraine’s Annexation Referendum – MIR
- How does the war in Ukraine affect US plans for China? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The EU has agreed on a maximum price for Russian oil of $60. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.