News “Chinese President Xi will visit Russia.” Last Minute ASYA, Russia news headlines and events
Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the visit of Chinese President Xi Jinping to Russia. Putin also said that Russia’s relations with China had reached “new frontiers.”
The United States is concerned that Beijing may provide material support to Moscow to support the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
It is argued that possible Chinese arms sales to Russia risk turning the war in Ukraine into a conflict between Russia and China on the one hand, and Ukraine and the US-led NATO military alliance on the other.
Putin, receiving Wang Yi, director of the Bureau of the Central Foreign Affairs Commission of the Communist Party of China in the Kremlin, said that trade between the two countries is better than expected, and that the volume of trade between the two countries, which was $185 billion in 2022, could very soon reach 200 billion dollars a year.
“We are waiting for the visit of the President of the People’s Republic of China to Russia, we have agreed on this,” Putin told Wang.
“Everything goes forward, develops. We are reaching new frontiers,” Putin said.
Wang told Putin that relations between the two countries are being built under the pressure of an unstable international environment and that crises offer certain opportunities.
“We will not succumb to pressure from third parties”
Wang said through an interpreter that the relationship between China and Russia is not directed towards any third party, but also “it will not succumb to pressure from third parties.” With these words, Wang set his sights on the United States.
“Together we support multipolarity and democratization in international relations,” Van Putin said.
The new accords were said to have been signed during Wang’s visit to Moscow, who had previously met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, but no details were given about the accords.
“No matter how the international situation changes, China is committed to maintaining the trend of improving relations between China and Russia as great powers,” Van Lavrov said, adding that he would work to “strengthen and deepen” relations between China and Russia. Moscow and Beijing.
When Xi met face-to-face with Putin shortly before Russia sent troops into Ukraine, he arrived at a “borderless partnership” agreement that raised concerns in the West.
China is the largest buyer of Russian oil and one of Moscow’s most important sources of income.
Xi sided with Putin, resisting Western pressure to isolate Moscow during the conflict in Ukraine. Trade between China and Russia has increased since the invasion of Ukraine, and Russia has increased oil exports to Asian countries, including China.
Will China provide military support to Russia?
US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken warned Wang on Saturday that there would be repercussions if China provided financial support for a Russian invasion of Ukraine.
In an interview after meeting with Wang during the Blinken Munich Conference, he said that Washington was concerned that Beijing might consider supplying weapons to Moscow.
Beijing denies providing military support to Russia.
Asked about China’s assistance, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that Beijing representatives had already discussed the issue and said: “They have already answered this question, even categorically denied it. There is nothing to add here.”
broadcast by Voice of America “Chinese President Xi will visit Russia” in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “Chinese President Xi will visit Russia” is automatically posted on our website, as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area “Chinese President Xi will visit Russia” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- New Chinese Prime Minister Li Chang – WORLD
- Will the abolition of the vice police end the protests? News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Finnish Defense Minister travels to Ankara news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- “We cannot approve Sweden’s membership without seeing steps.” Top news and events in EUROPE
- Attack on a mosque in Pakistan: 28 dead, 90 injured!
- The FIFA World Cup kicks off in Qatar news. Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, Football, CURRENT, SPORTS news headlines and events
- Iran: Westerners are not in a position to give advice on human rights to the Iranian people and government – Iran news
- News about the January 6 Congress attack benchmark and calls for “Bolsonaro’s return”. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Harris: Russia has committed a crime against humanity. Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Munich, Russia headlines and events
- Dry winter season in Lebanon worries experts – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.