News about the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine after the goal of Kherson. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
After Ukrainian troops recaptured the city of Kherson in the south of the country from Russian troops, President Zelenskiy committed to withdrawing Russian troops completely from the country.
In Kherson, people joyfully greeted the Ukrainian forces.
Zelensky said that such manifestations of joy will appear more often.
Addressing the people of the country living under Russian occupation, Zelensky said: “We do not forget anyone, we will not leave anyone.”
Ukraine’s capture of Kherson is a big step back for the Kremlin and one of the biggest setbacks on the battlefield in recent memory.
Ukraine captured Kherson 6 weeks after Russian President Putin decided to annex Kherson and three other Ukrainian regions.
Ukraine also retook Kherson, despite Putin’s partial mobilization.
Ukrainian security forces on Sunday were busy disarming explosive devices in Kherson. In the meantime, the authorities are trying to put in place basic utilities.
A Ukrainian official called the situation in Kherson a “humanitarian catastrophe.”
Kherson lacks water, medicine and food. Even access to bread is quite difficult due to the lack of electricity.
On the other hand, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Kuleba said: “We are winning on the battlefield, but the war is still going on.”
broadcast by Voice of America The goal after Kherson is to withdraw Russian troops from Ukraine in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news about the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine after Objective Kherson is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district The goal after Kherson is to withdraw Russian troops from Ukraine The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News of the death sentence for a British citizen from Iran. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- Climate change is increasing poverty in Latin America. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Young people in Paris marched against the state pension reform. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Height Discrimination: Does Short Height Affect Our Lives and Careers?
- IMF warning: news “2023 will be more challenging.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China calls on developed countries to meet climate commitments – WORLD
- News “The climate crisis is an existential threat to the planet.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Biden’s new “secret documents” have been found. Latest UK headlines and events
- EU countries to share information on criminal accounts – WORLD
- News about two explosions in Jerusalem. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events