News about the reaction of North Korea to the exercises of the United States and South Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
The United States and South Korea are holding joint air exercises for the second time in a week to test their latest combat aircraft. North Korea, on the other hand, continues to vehemently oppose the exercises and claims they are adding to tensions in the region.
The South Korean army said in a statement that aircraft belonging to the US and South Korean air forces conducted another exercise today over the sea in the western Korean peninsula. South Korean military aircraft F35A and US military aircraft F-35B and F-22 took part in the exercises.
“The air forces of the two countries will continue to demonstrate their strong capabilities to prepare for and respond to North Korea’s nuclear and missile threats through joint exercises,” the statement said.
In 2022, North Korea conducted a record number of missile tests despite UN resolutions. In addition, he was seen to have opened a nuclear weapons testing center, which was again closed in violation of UN resolutions. The situation has also heightened expectations that North Korea will resume nuclear weapons testing, which had been suspended since 2017.
The North Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a statement yesterday saying that the drills organized by the US and South Korea have reached a red line crossing point for them. The statement said the drills risked turning the Korean Peninsula into a huge weapons cache and a dangerous battlefield.
The statement, released by North Korea’s official news agency, blames the Washington administration and claims that the United States is pursuing a hostile policy. The statement said that in a situation where this continues, North Korea will not be ready for dialogue with Western countries.
broadcast by Voice of America North Korean response to US and South Korean exercises in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. North Korea’s response to US-South Korean exercises is automatically posted on our website as it arrives from the Voice of America website. in this area North Korean response to US and South Korean exercises The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The Venezuelan search and rescue team has returned. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News ex-president of Argentina sentenced to 6 years in prison. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- 12 effective ways to increase business efficiency
- Aircraft carrier major in the 1990s – MIR
- The news of the approval of Navalny in prison “They spoil my health.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Will Europe be able to agree on a maximum price? – WORLD
- News of Turkey accusing the Greek Cypriot administration of escalating tensions. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov met with his Armenian counterpart Mirzoyan in Samarkand – MIR
- News of hypersonic intimidation from Putin. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- The new leader of Southern Cyprus is ready to meet with the TRNC. Top news and events in EUROPE