News about the escape of migrants on a plane that made an emergency landing in Spain. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Spain headlines and events
The Spanish government said that a passenger plane flying from Morocco to Turkey made an emergency landing at Barcelona’s El Prat airport at 01:10 after midnight today, and a group of 28 immigrants on the plane tried to leave the runway.
The government said police detained 14 people, including a pregnant woman. Another 14 people have not yet been found. Authorities said the plane made an emergency landing after a pregnant woman reported she had given birth.
The five detainees were returned to the Pegasus Airlines plane, while eight passengers will be deported to Morocco. Information about the actions to be taken in the event of the detention of other persons is not disclosed.
The government noted that the pregnant woman was checked in the hospital and found that she was not going to give birth.
The aircraft was carrying 228 passengers from Casablanca to Istanbul. Pegasus Airlines has not yet issued a statement regarding the incident.
Last October, on the Spanish island of Mallorca, a group left the runway under the pretext of an emergency landing of the plane, while 12 passengers were arrested, 12 of them fled.
broadcast by Voice of America Immigrants from plane that made emergency landing in Spain escaped in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about escaped migrants making a crash landing in Spain is automatically posted on our website because it comes from the VOA website. in this district Immigrants from plane that made emergency landing in Spain escaped The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News that Trump may use Facebook and Instagram again. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- 63 The soldier’s death angered the Russians. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia, headlines and events
- Former Twitter manager turned out to be a CIA agent
- Clean air of German schools from Turkey – WORLD
- A player whose heart stopped in an NFL game woke up. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- U.S. President Biden’s call for “lower oil prices” – WORLD
- US sanctions against a Turkish businessman on charges of breaching sanctions against Iran and money laundering. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- 9 things you should know about sea urchins and exciting underwater life
- The Israeli Ambassador presented his credentials to Erdogan. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation does not expect profit in the sector this year – MIR