News about the attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
As a result of an armed attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran, a guard was killed and two security officers were injured.
The statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan regarding the attack with a Kalashnikov assault rifle stated that “the investigation into the treacherous attack is ongoing” and “In January, an armed attack was carried out on the embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan in Tehran.” February 27, 2023 around 08:30 in Baku. The attacker fired at the head of security from a Kalashnikov assault rifle. He killed him. While preventing the attack, two embassy guards were also wounded. They are in good condition,” the statement said.
The Tehran police department said in a statement that the attacker, who killed a guard and wounded 2 people, has been detained.
Condemnation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a written statement regarding the attack and said: “We condemn the armed attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran this morning. recovery of the wounded.”
Turkey, which has suffered similar attacks in the past, deeply shared the pain of the Azerbaijani people and stated: “It is very important that the perpetrators of this heinous attack are immediately found and brought to justice, and all necessary measures are taken. taken to prevent its reoccurrence. Fraternal Azerbaijan is never alone.”
The statement stressed that Turkey’s support to Azerbaijan will continue uninterrupted, as always.
On the other hand, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu shared a tweet condemning the attack and spoke on the phone with Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Jeyhun Bayramov about the attack.
AKP spokesman Omer Celik also wrote on his social media account: “We condemn the attack on the embassy of brotherly Azerbaijan in Tehran.”
Iran, which borders Azerbaijan’s northwest, began military exercises near the Azerbaijani border last October, in a show of force amid protests in the country following the death of Mahsa Amini.
Azerbaijan also maintains close relations with Israel, which Tehran considers one of its biggest enemies in the region.
broadcast by Voice of America Attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news about the attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran is automatically posted on our website, as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district Attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China’s photovoltaic industry output tops $206 billion in 2022 – WORLD
- Warning to avoid financial risks from China – WORLD
- In 2021, the number of air passengers in the EU increased by 35 percent. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- Interest rates in China have not changed – WORLD
- News “Ukrainian missile hitting Poland is not a planned attack.” Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- NATO airspace security is under constant control. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- News “We do not want any action in Syria.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China launches 5 satellites with CERES-1 Y5 rocket – MIR
- Sweden refused to extradite 4 FETO members!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.