News about regular resignations in Ukraine. Last Minute Spain, Russia news headlines and events
Some people in Ukraine, including senior officials close to President Volodymyr Zelensky, are stepping down one by one after allegations of corruption.
In a video message yesterday, Zelensky announced a personnel reshuffle, saying: “There are personnel decisions, some today, some tomorrow, regarding officials at various levels in ministries and other central state structures, as well as in regions and law enforcement agencies.”
Deputy Zelensky Mykhailo Podoliak shared on social networks: “The President sees and hears the society. And it responds directly to an important demand of the people: justice for all.”
Among those who resigned or were fired this morning are Zelensky’s Deputy Attorney General, Deputy Defense Minister and Deputy Chief of Staff.
The resignations and personnel changes came after it became clear that the Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine had cheated in a tender for the purchase of generators for $400,000.
The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine reported that Deputy Defense Minister Vyacheslav Shapovalov, who is responsible for supplying troops with food and ammunition, resigned after the press reflected the news that he had overpaid for food.
The reason for the dismissal of Deputy Prosecutor General Alexei Simonenko was not disclosed. Simonenko was criticized in the Ukrainian media for vacationing in Spain.
Criticizing the vacations that Ukrainian high-ranking officials took during the war, Zelenskiy said: “Ignoring the war is a luxury that no one can afford. If they want to take a break, they take a break outside of public service.”
Zelensky’s deputy head of administration, Kyrylo Tymoshenko, has resigned. Tymoshenko helped run Zelenskiy’s 2019 election campaign and recently played a role in overseeing regional politics.
The change is considered a rare shake-up in Kyiv’s administration, which had been fairly stable during the war.
As the first anniversary of the Ukrainian-Russian war approaches, it is noted in the press that neither side has made progress on the battlefield due to winter conditions.
broadcast by Voice of America Successive resignations in Ukraine in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News of successive resignations in Ukraine are automatically posted on our website as they come from the Voice of America website. in this district Successive resignations in Ukraine The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about the corruption scandal at the General Assembly of the European Parliament. Last Minute Belgium, France headlines and events
- News of a spy case against a US citizen from Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Zelensky: “The most important task for all of us is to win this war” – MIR
- What is a “quiet layoff” that does not fall off the agenda of the business world?
- Tonight the world population will exceed 8 billion!
- CALL FROM AMB MEMBER
- 800 flights canceled due to strike
- News about a record reduction in energy consumption in Europe. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Will Europe be able to agree on a maximum price? – WORLD
- Climate change is increasing poverty in Latin America. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events