News about North Korea’s continued missile tests. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said in a statement to the country’s media that if necessary, he would respond with nuclear weapons to nuclear threats. These statements by Kim Jong-un were made a day after the test of an intercontinental missile by North Korea.
North Korea’s official news agency KCNA released footage of Kim Jong-un watching a missile test with his daughter. The news agency reported that Kim said in a statement that the country has a reliable and maximum weapons capability.
“Our party and government will give a total response to nuclear weapons,” said Kim Jong-un. The North Korean leader referred to nuclear threats against them from the United States and its allies.
Most recently, North Korea tested an intercontinental missile on Friday. After staying in the air for 4 hours, the tested rocket fell about 200 km from the coast of Japan.
The US administration condemned the latest missile test and recalled that the missile test was contrary to UN Security Council resolutions. Washington pointed out that the tests carried out by North Korea have increased tension in the region and damaged stability.
According to him, the lawsuit in South Korea was a clear provocation and posed a threat to peace in the region.
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida also said in a statement that they could not justify North Korea’s provocative stance.
The UN Security Council will also meet on Monday at the call of the United States to discuss North Korea’s actions.
UN Secretary-General António Guterres said in a statement through his spokesman that he condemned North Korea’s missile tests in the strongest possible terms. Guterres urged North Korea to stop these provocative attempts.
North Korea, on the other hand, is signaling that it will continue testing in response to US and South Korean military exercises in the region. North Korea has conducted more than 70 missile tests this year, including ICBMs.
broadcast by Voice of America North Korean statement to continue missile testing in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The announcement of continued missile testing from North Korea is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district North Korean statement to continue missile testing The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- EU plans to announce new sanctions against Russia on war anniversary
- The latest news is that the EU is preparing new sanctions against Russia. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- US President Biden: ‘I look forward to working with Prime Minister Netanyahu’
- The crisis between Morocco and the European Parliament that erupted in early 2023 is growing – WORLD
- Dispute with Turkey Sweden moves to EU leadership news. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- Russia Claims Soledar Seizure Last Minute News Headlines and Events
- Guina power plant put into operation, which will generate electricity for 4 African countries – WORLD
- $21 billion export contract signed at Canton Fair – WORLD
- “We have provided refugees with 10 billion euros in support” news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
- The Greek Foreign Minister did not get off the plane in Tripoli. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.