News about new US sanctions against Iranian authorities. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
The United States has announced new sanctions against Iranians, including the attorney general and the military, who played their part in a tough response to protests sparked by the death of 22-year-old Kurdish Mahsa Amini after she was detained by the Vice Police in September.
The US Treasury Department announced that Iranian Attorney General Mohammad Montazeri is also on the sanctions list. In September, Montazeri instructed the courts to hand down harsher sentences to those detained during the protests.
The Iranian company Imen Sanat Zaman Fara was also included in the sanctions list. The company produces mass suppression equipment, including armored vehicles, for the Iranian security forces, according to the ministry.
Washington also imposed sanctions on two senior Iranian militias and two officials of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. A group of Revolutionary Guard volunteers known as the Bešić Resistance Forces or the Bešić Militia were often used during the campaign to quell demonstrations.
Since the protests began, Washington has imposed a series of sanctions on Iranian officials who tried to crack down on the demonstrations.
The demonstrations, which include Iranians of various backgrounds, are considered the biggest problem faced by religious leaders in the country since the 1979 Islamic Revolution.
broadcast by Voice of America New US sanctions against Iranian officials in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about new US sanctions against the Iranian authorities is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area New US sanctions against Iranian officials The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Historians tackle the biggest lies about America’s past
- CUHM Annual Meeting Begins Tomorrow – WORLD
- International Index Report – WORLD
- Huge strategic investment in China’s largest grain and oil company – MIR
- New Chinese Prime Minister Li Chang – WORLD
- South Korea’s ‘last dictator’ grandson apologizes for 1980 Gwangju raid
- Russia: French and British nuclear arsenals de facto under US control – WORLD
- News “We have resumed joint patrols with the Coalition.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Dialogue message to Turkey and Greece from Blinken. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- News “Turkey provides assistance to refugees without discrimination.” Last minute WORLD, ECONOMY, CURRENT, TURKEY, news headlines and events