News about Kim’s order to expand nuclear weapons. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has ordered an increase in his country’s stockpile of nuclear weapons and the development of more powerful intercontinental ballistic missiles.
Kim was constantly in the valley, improving the weapons inventory in quantity and quality.
Experts say Kim’s efforts to produce more nuclear weapons have revealed his desire to conduct more tests this year.
North Korea conducted a record number of missile tests last year.
Experts also note that with the help of such tactics, Kim Jong-un hopes to increase his negotiating power and in the future to achieve concessions from other countries.
The North Korean leader also asked for research to carry out a rapid nuclear attack.
Kim Jong-un also noted that his country’s first military reconnaissance satellite will be launched soon.
These statements were followed by the reaction of South Korea.
An attempt to use nuclear weapons would mean the end of Kim Jong-un’s rule, South Korea’s defense ministry said in a statement.
The US military has already issued similar warnings.
South Korean President Yoon Suk-yeol also said in a video conference with senior military officials that the new year has begun, but the country’s security is still very poor.
Yoon Seok Yeol also noted that the army should resolutely suppress any provocations from the enemy.
broadcast by Voice of America Kim’s order to increase nuclear weapons in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about Kim’s order to increase nuclear weapons is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area Kim’s order to increase nuclear weapons The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China’s inflation rate to remain moderate in 2023 – WORLD
- Ecuador has introduced a new visa specifically designed for digital nomads
- Finnish Defense Minister travels to Ankara news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- News about Russia’s plan to strengthen the army while Zelensky is in the US. Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- News “The United States does not approach the negotiations in Istanbul constructively.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News about Putin’s ban on the sale of oil to countries with maximum prices. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Twitter opens accounts of suspended journalists. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- The Institute of Islamology is based in France. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Lunar year celebrations begin in China News of rising demand for a vaccine. Latest UK headlines and events
- 10 Butterfly Facts You’ve Never Heard