News about dozens of people killed in a plane crash in Nepal. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
A passenger plane crashed in Nepal. Authorities announced that 68 people had died.
It is specified that in total there are 72 passengers and crew on board the aircraft.
The plane crashed while landing at the newly opened Pokhara airport.
The incident was recorded as the country’s deadliest plane crash in 30 years.
It is not yet clear what caused the accident.
According to eyewitnesses, after the fall, the plane began to burn.
The twin-engine plane flew from the capital Kathmandu to Pokhara.
It is specified that there are 15 people from other countries on the plane.
Foreign citizens from India, Russia, South Korea, Ireland, Australia, Argentina and France were registered.
After the accident, Prime Minister Pusha Kamal Dahal went to the airport and set up a commission to investigate the accident.
Pokhara is located 200 km west of Kathmandu.
Pokhara International Airport started operations just two weeks ago.
The plane crash has become the deadliest accident in Nepal since 1992.
In 1992, a Pakistani Airlines plane crashed while landing in Kathmandu, killing 167 people.
broadcast by Voice of America Dozens die in plane crash in Nepal in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News of the dozens of deaths in the Nepal air crash is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district Dozens die in plane crash in Nepal The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- CALL FROM AMB MEMBER
- Patriotic promise to Ukraine from the Prime Minister of the Netherlands. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- Iran’s nuclear statement: US response is ‘constructive’ – WORLD
- No to new constitution in Chile referendum – WORLD
- China announces increase in imports from Iran – WORLD
- The EU Commission wanted Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia to join the Schengen area. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, TOURISM headlines and events
- News “I do not need to apologize to Algeria.” Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- German President Steinmeier: News from Albania, an EU-friendly country. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Article “The US must force China to be honest about COVID.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News “Putin is open to dialogue on Ukraine.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.