New news about joint operations from the US and SDF. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
U.S. Central Command spokesman Joe Buccino said that since the start of patrols with the U.S. counter-ISIS partner, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), there have been 6 joint operations that have attacked an ISIS prison and camp Refugees Al-Hol reported that 5 ISIS personnel who planned to organize the attack were captured.
The statement noted that the United States is determined to continue the fight against ISIS together with its partners and local forces. The statement, which said ISIS had an aggressive timetable for action, noted that these included attacks on the US and its partners, in the region and beyond. The statement also said that US forces will continue to work with local forces in Syria to defeat ISIS permanently.
The Pentagon, the Department of Defense, announced on Dec. 13 that the US had begun full-scale patrol activity with the SDF in northern Syria. These patrol activities have been suspended due to Turkish operations in the region.
The US-backed, mostly Kurdish, SDF announced in a Dec. 2 statement that it had stopped all joint operations with the US and other allies in the region due to Turkish attacks.
As Turkey prepares to launch a ground operation against PKK-linked groups in Syria, it has also increased its airstrikes in the region in recent weeks.
The SDF has long warned that fighting a new Turkish offensive will divide the resources used to fight ISIS sleeper cells and to protect the prison that holds ISIS fighters.
US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin also told National Defense Secretary Hulusi Akar that the US strongly opposes a possible Turkish military action in Syria and that US forces working with local partners in the fight against ISIS in Syria are directly involved in Turkey’s attacks. that he was in danger.
The US-led coalition has supported the SDF since 2017, providing airstrikes, military supplies and advisers. The United States first helped the SDF reclaim territory from ISIS and later in their operations against jihadist sleeper cells.
broadcast by Voice of America New joint US-SDF operations in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. New news about joint operations from the US and SDG is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the VOA website. in this district New joint US-SDF operations The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Iraq hosts 34th Arab Parliamentary League conference – WORLD
- News of Molotov’s attack on the Turkish consulate in Marseille. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Belgium has analyzed the sewage of aircraft from China for the presence of Covid-19. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- Single-engine plane crashed into a high-voltage line in the United States and hovered
- USA on the lookout! A tsunami warning has been issued!
- International Index Report – WORLD
- News of the exhibition in memory of “Mahsa Amini” from a Turkish artist. Top news and events in EUROPE
- 5 Signs You’re Not Appreciated at Work
- Qatar agreed to sell LNG to Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia headlines and events
- Demonstration against pension reform in Paris – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.