NATURAL GAS PRICES DECLINED IN EUROPE – IN THE WORLD
Gas prices in Europe started the new year off on the back of lower demand due to mild weather, with benchmark contracts falling 7.9% to their lowest level since 21 February. Thus, the decline continued on the 3rd week. Weather conditions in much of Europe are expected to be above seasonal for the next 2 weeks. It is predicted that due to favorable weather conditions, gas reserves in Europe will not run out early. While the EU has reduced its dependence on Russian gas, gradually increased its purchases of LNG from around the world, gas prices have fallen by about 47%. percent in December. The European Natural Gas Indicator The Netherlands monthly natural gas prices are 6.3 percent. It traded at 71.5 euros per megawatt-hour, falling. The total trading volume fell due to the holiday in the UK.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Year-end: China’s most important events in 2022 – WORLD
- In Dubai, gamers are increasingly prominent as the gaming industry gains traction in the city.
- News “Russia is trying to deprive Ukraine of light.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News about new security assistance from the US in Ukraine. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Turkey is waiting for further steps from Sweden. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Russia Releases Former US Serviceman Last Minute News Headlines and Events
- Market value of Beijing Stock Exchange approaches 200 billion yuan – WORLD
- Turkish Tea Culture Listed by UNESCO
- 5 countries where you can travel without a visa and passport…
- “Russia is preparing for a new attack.” Last minute headlines and events in AFRICA, GERMANY, France, England, Russia