NATURAL GAS PRICES DECLINED IN EUROPE – IN THE WORLD
Gas prices in Europe started the new year off on the back of lower demand due to mild weather, with benchmark contracts falling 7.9% to their lowest level since 21 February. Thus, the decline continued on the 3rd week. Weather conditions in much of Europe are expected to be above seasonal for the next 2 weeks. It is predicted that due to favorable weather conditions, gas reserves in Europe will not run out early. While the EU has reduced its dependence on Russian gas, gradually increased its purchases of LNG from around the world, gas prices have fallen by about 47%. percent in December. The European Natural Gas Indicator The Netherlands monthly natural gas prices are 6.3 percent. It traded at 71.5 euros per megawatt-hour, falling. The total trading volume fell due to the holiday in the UK.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Artificial intelligence has been developed to recognize pneumonia – MIR
- Turkey-Serbia partnership to develop early warning system for nuclear attacks – MIR
- Actually used foreign capital in China increased by 14.5% – WORLD
- News of China’s decision to sanction two US defense firms. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Wall Street split over the Fed – WORLD
- UN concerned about intervention in Lebanese port explosion – WORLD
- The barrier on the border of Poland with Belarus was extended to 181 kilometers – WORLD
- What is a job change? 10 Things to Consider for Those Considering Changing Jobs During Certain Periods
- American and Russian diplomats discussed technical issues in Istanbul, apart from the war in Ukraine. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- For the first time in Turkey, the company launched a practice 4 days a week
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.