Natural gas agreement between Qatar and China!
The longest-term agreement on the supply of liquefied natural gas (LNG) was signed between Qatari and Chinese companies.
According to the Qatari news agency QNA, a long-term sale and purchase agreement has been reached between Qatar Energy and the Chinese Petrochemical Company (SINOPEC). Under the agreement, Qatar Energy will supply SINOPEC with 4 million tons of LNG annually for 27 years.
Although the agreement under consideration is the longest-term one, Qatar has been supplying LNG to China since 2009.
“Today marks a significant milestone for the original agreement to acquire the North Field-East project,” Saad al-Kaabi, president of Qatar Energy, told Reuters before the agreement was signed. said.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Four-day-a-week model study results announced
- Can social media reform save American democracy?
- He deliberately killed Covid-19 patients!
- People in Montenegro will go to the polls tomorrow in the second round of the presidential election – MIR
- Financial support for border control from the EU to Turkey. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News of the closure of ski resorts in Germany and Europe. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- News “Iran becomes a supplier of weapons to Russia.” Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- News “Greece is trying to present its problems with Turkey as Turkey-NATO, US, EU problems.” Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- TikTok ban in UK and Scottish parliaments – WORLD
- The news that sales of arms companies have been growing for 7 years. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL, TECHNOLOGICAL news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.