Natural gas agreement between Qatar and China!
The longest-term agreement on the supply of liquefied natural gas (LNG) was signed between Qatari and Chinese companies.
According to the Qatari news agency QNA, a long-term sale and purchase agreement has been reached between Qatar Energy and the Chinese Petrochemical Company (SINOPEC). Under the agreement, Qatar Energy will supply SINOPEC with 4 million tons of LNG annually for 27 years.
Although the agreement under consideration is the longest-term one, Qatar has been supplying LNG to China since 2009.
“Today marks a significant milestone for the original agreement to acquire the North Field-East project,” Saad al-Kaabi, president of Qatar Energy, told Reuters before the agreement was signed. said.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- At the Mzayen World Cup in Qatar, the most beautiful camels in the world are selected. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM news headlines and events
- Egypt will send seasonal agricultural workers to Greece. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- Hydroelectric power plant in China – WORLD
- News of the meeting between Biden and Xi before the G20 summit. Last Minute AFRICA, EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- UK faces worst production drop since pandemic – WORLD
- Frightening factory fire: 36 dead
- Governor of Shahin District and President Keskin in Cyprus
- At the Atomexpo-2022 forum, blue was named the color of the economy of the future – MIR
- News about Beijing’s COVID policy. Step back. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News about the shortage of medicines in Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events