NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg: We must not underestimate Russia. Last minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, POLITICS, Greece news headlines and events
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said that Russia should not take the war in Ukraine lightly and that Russian attacks are causing great humanitarian suffering to the Ukrainian people as winter approaches.
In his speech on the second day of the Berlin Security Conference, Stoltenberg referred to the Russian-Ukrainian war and said that Ukraine had also made significant progress, that the allies were sending advanced weapons systems to Ukraine and that they were of “great importance.” on the battlefield every day.
Stressing that NATO allies will continue to provide military support and send modern weapons and air defense systems to Ukraine, Stoltenberg said: “I welcome Germany’s strong support for Germany in the form of significant financial, humanitarian and military assistance.” he said.
Jens Stoltenberg also said he welcomed Germany’s decision to significantly increase its defense spending and stated that Germany’s armed forces, the Bundeswehr, play a critical role in NATO’s deterrence and defense plans.
Pointing out that Russian President Vladimir Putin’s war with Ukraine had disrupted the peace in Europe, Stoltenberg said the war had created prolonged shockwaves for global security.
“We must not underestimate Russia. Russian missiles and drones continue to attack Ukrainian cities, civilians and critical infrastructure, causing great humanitarian suffering as winter approaches,” Stoltenberg said. said.
Stating that Europe only paid for the war with money, and the price paid by the Ukrainians was blood, Stoltenberg said: “If authoritarian regimes see that power is rewarded, we will all pay a much higher price. The world will become a more dangerous place for all of us.” used phrases.
“We need to be aware of our addictions”
Saying that the war in Ukraine had exposed Europe’s dangerous dependence on Russian gas, Stoltenberg said: “This should lead us to evaluate our dependence on other authoritarian states, especially China, for supply chains, technology and infrastructure.” relations. But we must be aware of our dependence. We must reduce our vulnerability and manage risks.” He finished.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The Paris murders are featured in the news for their 10th anniversary. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg: We must not underestimate Russia. Last minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, POLITICS, Greece news headlines and events
- News “Greece is trying to present its problems with Turkey as Turkey-NATO, US, EU problems.” Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- News “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU”. Last minute Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, TURKEY news headlines and events
- More than 100 ships detained in the strait – MIR
- China creates new logistics center to organize thousands of trips to Europe – WORLD
- News “In China, 80 percent of the population is infected.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The EU and Hungary agreed on the news of the funds. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- News “Russian attacks on the energy infrastructure of Ukraine mean genocide.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Monday, July 3rd is the hottest day in the world