Musk announced that the US wants to close 250 thousand accounts – WORLD
Musk announced that the US wants to close 250 thousand accountsElon Musk, owner of SpaceX and Twitter, has announced that US authorities want to close 250,000 Twitter accounts.Sharing Taibbi’s post, Musk said: “US authorities have requested the closure of 250,000 accounts, including journalists and Canadian officials.” Journalist Taibbi noted in his post that the US Global Engagement Center (GEC) report is based on data from the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and that there are “2 or more” official accounts among the accounts that need to be closed. He also stated that he received several “unexpected” requests from US officials to suspend the accounts of people who “didn’t like it.” Remove content, reactions, and suspend (some) accounts about Misko and some other House of Representatives staff.” Meanwhile, Taibbi’s revelations included an attempt to cut US authorities’ contact with former Twitter security chief Yoel Roth, and Carlos Monge, the company’s director of policy, said: “If we give DHS the opportunity to contact Roth directly, they will link to him.” over and over.” statements were included.
Elon Musk has been exposing internal communications from the former Twitter administration for some time, sharing them with a group of journalists. Dubbed “Twitter Files” by the new Twitter manager and independent journalists, these tweet threads show that the former Twitter administration is biased against content due to their political views. In the disclosure made so far, Biden’s son Hunter Biden’s censorship of leaks that arose during the election process at the request of US President Joe Biden’s team, the suspension of Trump’s account, and the suspension of the former Twitter administration by the US military. It also emerged that he was a tool for his manipulations in the Middle East.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Bosnian sisters build houses for hobbits, each decorated in its own way. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- Cold weather kills 57 in US, Canada and Mexico – WORLD
- Good news for pilgrims: there are no age and age restrictions this year!
- A call to leaders in Davos from the first lady of Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Russia headlines and events
- Does China run police stations in the US? News. Last Minute Netherlands, UK, headlines and events
- The decision to sink the ship with asbestos provokes a reaction in Brazil: the news “Possible ecological catastrophe”. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Finally of age, Gen Z candidates are running for Congress
- China is building one of the largest bridges in Cambodia – WORLD
- Swedish minister heads to Turkey – Kent News Agency
- Iran: Technical talks with International Atomic Energy Agency continue – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.