Musk announced his resignation from his post. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Twitter owner Elon Musk announced that he would step down as CEO “as soon as there is a fool willing to take on this job.”
“I will step down as CEO as soon as I find someone stupid enough to take on this job! From now on, I will just manage the software and server teams,” Musk tweeted.
Elon Musk launched a social media poll on Sunday evening asking him if he should step down as director of the company and said he would abide by the poll’s results.
According to a poll of more than 17.5 million respondents, 57.5% of respondents voted to leave Musk’s post on Twitter, while 42.5% said Musk should remain at the helm of Twitter.
The policy pursued by the American billionaire businessman after the purchase of Twitter draws criticism.
Last week, Musk made a policy change that bans accounts created only to promote other companies on social media and content containing links or usernames for competing platforms, prompting backlash.
The fact that the “blue tick” signifying identity verification on Twitter was paid, and several journalists blocked the account for allegedly “disclosing Musk’s whereabouts and endangering his security,” the new owner of Twitter was the subject of criticism.
broadcast by Voice of America Musk announced his resignation in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news that Musk is announcing his resignation from office is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area Musk announced his resignation The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Iran: Technical talks with International Atomic Energy Agency continue – WORLD
- Factory orders in Germany rose 4.8% in February, driven by large auto orders.
- China’s services trade up 12.9% in 2022 – WORLD
- How whales fight global warming
- The Kremlin has said it has nothing to do with the group planning the coup in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- If you want them not to set up a company in your name in Turkey, do so. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- Turkey was represented by national participation at the food and drink exhibition in Greece – WORLD
- Cold weather kills 57 in US, Canada and Mexico – WORLD
- News “Israel strikes at Damascus airport.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the suspension of support for the Hungarian Foundation. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.