Musk announced his resignation from his post. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Twitter owner Elon Musk announced that he would step down as CEO “as soon as there is a fool willing to take on this job.”
“I will step down as CEO as soon as I find someone stupid enough to take on this job! From now on, I will just manage the software and server teams,” Musk tweeted.
Elon Musk launched a social media poll on Sunday evening asking him if he should step down as director of the company and said he would abide by the poll’s results.
According to a poll of more than 17.5 million respondents, 57.5% of respondents voted to leave Musk’s post on Twitter, while 42.5% said Musk should remain at the helm of Twitter.
The policy pursued by the American billionaire businessman after the purchase of Twitter draws criticism.
Last week, Musk made a policy change that bans accounts created only to promote other companies on social media and content containing links or usernames for competing platforms, prompting backlash.
The fact that the “blue tick” signifying identity verification on Twitter was paid, and several journalists blocked the account for allegedly “disclosing Musk’s whereabouts and endangering his security,” the new owner of Twitter was the subject of criticism.
broadcast by Voice of America Musk announced his resignation in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news that Musk is announcing his resignation from office is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area Musk announced his resignation The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- TTB President Shebnem Korur Finkanji, who was sentenced to 32 months and 15 days in prison, has been released. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- German President Steinmeier: News from Albania, an EU-friendly country. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Mask warning to users!
- Sharp decline in JPMorgan global bond supply outlook – WORLD
- Winter will not come to Turkey! Why is drought dangerous?
- News Behramoglu in Paris for the first book of poetry translated into French. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- News that 5,000 tourists are stranded in Peru due to protests. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, POLITICAL, TOURISM news headlines and events
- More than 100 ships detained in the strait – MIR
- A donation of 1 billion euros for Ukraine was collected in Paris. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russia headlines and events
- Air pollution news from the European Environment Agency. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events