Most European countries will plunge into recession – WORLD
While the Commission of the European Union (EU) lowered its expectations for economic growth in the euro area due to high energy prices and declining household purchasing power, it raised inflationary expectations.The EU Commission’s Winter European Economic Outlook Report 2022 has been published. , 3 is projected to increase. The previous “Autumn” report of the EU Commission predicted that the eurozone economy would grow by 2.7 percent in 2022 and by 1.4 percent in 2023. According to the latest report, euro zone growth expectations this year are reduced by 1.1 points. , has been revised.
Emphasis on recession
EU Commissioner for Economics Paolo Gentiloni said in the presentation of the report: “The economic situation has deteriorated significantly.” The report noted that the economy contracted in the last quarter and will continue to contract in the first quarter, and stressed that this is expected to send the country into recession.
Inflation expectations have risen
On the other hand, the EU Commission raised inflation expectations for the eurozone from 7.6% to 8.5% for 2022, while forecasting inflation at 6.1% for 2023. For the EU, the inflation forecast was raised from 8.3 percent to 9.3 percent for 2022, and a 7 percent inflation forecast for 2023 was included. Greece is forecast to grow by 6.3 percent and Malta by 4 percent.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Popular concept of recent times What is digital nomadism?
- RECAİ AKSU: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- News of the opposition and government negotiations in Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- In 2022, China produced more than 7 million electric vehicles, an increase of 96.9 percent.
- News “We have resumed joint patrols with the Coalition.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Turkey-Serbia partnership to develop early warning system for nuclear attacks – MIR
- News “This pain is not alien to us.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News from NATO to Russia START Agreement Alert. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Iran’s allegation of London’s “destructive role in the protests”. Latest UK headlines and events
- News of the diplomatic crisis between France and Azerbaijan. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.