Mosque attack in Pakistan! – Kent News Agency
According to preliminary data, 20 people were killed and 90 injured in a bomb blast at a mosque in Pakistan.
A suicide attack took place at a mosque in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police District, Pakistan, during midday prayers. At least 20 people were killed and 96 injured, according to reports in the national press.
While the authorities explained that the condition of 10 of the wounded was grave, the explosion damaged surrounding buildings and vehicles, as well as the mosque.
On the other hand, no one has yet claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Turkey-Serbia partnership to develop early warning system for nuclear attacks – MIR
- The free press cannot be blocked! News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- US, Russian and Chinese foreign ministers to attend ASEAN meeting to be held in Indonesia – WORLD
- Striking energy workers in France have become the ‘Robin Hood’ of households that have lost power
- South Korea discusses action against North Korea, which uses the Kaesong industrial complex without permission. – WORLD
- The news “Hand over the land, or the Russian army will do it.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Kremlin: G7 plan to secure Ukraine is an encroachment on Russia’s security
- China to donate 200,000 euros for the security of nuclear facilities in Ukraine – MIR
- Local elections in Spain: the strengthening of right-wing parties – MIR
- China announces new package to ease SME access to finance – WORLD