More than 5,000 police officers are taking action in Brussels, the capital of Belgium.
More than 5,000 police officers took part in a protest in the Belgian capital Brussels The demonstration came two weeks after policeman Thomas Montjoie was stabbed to death in the line of duty in Brussels. Police on Monday expressed great concern that their demands are being ignored by politicians despite frequent surprise attacks. They also called for more logistical support and more human resources to be provided to law enforcement and law enforcement in the field, as well as more capacity to pay back the debt to the police. Police alliances from the north and south of the country, hosted by Belgian Prime Minister Alexandre de Croo this afternoon, demanded “zero tolerance for actions against law enforcement.” However, after the government did not take any action after the rally, the police said that they would organize more actions in the future. “In 2018, four policemen working in the area were harassed,” Richard Ronsins, inspector of the Vesdre district police department in Verviers, told Xinhua, adding that three cases were pending.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China to build over 400 km hydrogen pipeline – WORLD
- News In France, they discussed retirement at 65. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Xi’s idea of humanity’s common destiny promotes peace
- German Chancellor Olaf Scholz gave the green light for the supply of Leopard tanks to Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Mask warning to users!
- Record order from France to Chinese shipbuilding company CSSC
- News of Paul Whelan, who was detained in Russia, contacted his family. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Greece organizes joint exercises with the participation of the Greek Cypriot administration and 8 countries – WORLD
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes western Japan – WORLD
- 10 Butterfly Facts You’ve Never Heard