Minister Varank: “YDD mechanism will contribute to the revival of full membership” – WORLD
Minister Varank: “The YDD mechanism will contribute to the revival of full membership”Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank met Maria Gabriel, EU Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth in Brussels at the first YDD meeting.Turkey introduced the new science and research mechanism for the first time in its negotiations with the European Union Minister Varank and EU Commissioner Gabriel; He presided over the Turkey-EU High Level Dialogue, which was held for the first time in the fields of science, research, technology and innovation.Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director of EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakci, Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology Çetin Ali Donmez, Permanent Representative of Turkey to the EU Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay, President of TÜBİTAK Prof. Dr. Hasan Mandal, Vice President of TÜBİTAK, prof. Dr. Ahmet Jozgatlygil, President of TÜBİTAK BİLGEM Dr. Ali Görçin, Director General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Financial Cooperation and Project Implementation Bulent Ozkan, Director General of the Ministry of Industry and Technology for EU and International Relations Hande Merkan Aigen, Director General for National Technologies Zekeria Choshtu and many high-ranking representatives of Turkey and the EU We are waiting for concrete steps “, Minister Varank thanked the EU officials who showed solidarity with Turkey after the attack on Taksim, in a press statement he made during the meeting. I would like to emphasize that we expect the same sensitivity and the same spirit of solidarity not only in words, but also in concrete steps.” Based on the prospect of accession, Varank spoke about Turkey’s EU membership and said: “Full membership in the European Union remains one of Turkey’s strategic goals. We expect the European Union to develop its relationship with Turkey on the basis of the perspective of accession, without getting caught in the trap of daily political discussions.” “Key country Turkey” Stressing that the migration, energy, security and supply chain crisis has deeply affected Europe, Minister Varank said: “Given this, it is clear that Turkey is a key country for unity and Europe. Therefore, all concrete steps to be taken on a reciprocal basis will be of great benefit not only to Turkey, but also to the European Union.” “The customs union needs to be updated.” Minister Varank stressed the need to renew the Customs Union and said: “I would like to reiterate the importance of taking concrete steps on this issue, which has been on the agenda for a long time. .” said.“Great progress” Stating that Turkey has made great progress in science, research, technology and innovation over the past 20 years, Minister Varank said: “We have launched the first meeting of the high-level dialogue mechanism between the EU and Turkey in the field of science, research, technology and innovation with my dear friend Maria. The High-Level Dialogue is a mechanism to more focused consideration of our relationship with senior management.” “The only chapter that has been successfully closed,” Minister Varank noted that they had previously held these meetings with the EU on foreign policy, transport, energy, economics, counter-terrorism, climate, migration and agriculture, and said: “We have held our meeting YDD with the EU for the first time in the field of science and research.we do. As you know, in our membership negotiations, the chapter “Science and Research” is the only chapter in which our country’s level of preparation is at the most advanced level, and it has been successfully closed among the 16 chapters that have been open for negotiations, so far away.” Long-term cooperation EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel also said that they held the first meeting of the YDD in the field of science and research, and stated that the cooperation between Turkey and the EU in the field of science and technology has been going on for many years. Together we are stronger. expects a strong and broad field of work, Gabriel said: “Firstly, we face the same challenges. We recognize the importance of research and innovation in helping governments and businesses find solutions to problems. Secondly, together we are stronger. I am glad to see that Turkey and the EU agree on these goals.” “We must bring science, innovation and industry closer together for the benefit of our economy and competitiveness.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- What will happen to your body and brain if you exercise more than 40 hours a week?
- The G7 countries reaffirmed their pledge of support to Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Economic problems hit Pakistan’s car and motorcycle industry – WORLD
- The news “The genocide against the Uyghurs continues for 6 years.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The US is in touch with Russia for Griner and Whelan news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Warning news from the UN for social networks. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News Green Energy Line from Azerbaijan to Europe. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Russia launches missile strikes on the Ukrainian city of Kherson, from which it is withdrawing. Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- UN call to grant the right to education to the Taliban. Last Minute ASYA, Russia news headlines and events
- Putin ordered a truce in connection with the Orthodox Christmas. Ukraine refuses news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.