Meta earnings beat expectations in the last quarter of last year – WORLD
Meta earnings beat expectations in the last quarter of last yearWASHINGTON (AA) — Meta, the owner of Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, beat market expectations with $32.2 billion in revenue in the fourth quarter of last year.Meta has announced its balance sheet for the period October to December 2022.Accordingly, the company’s revenue in the 4th quarter of last year decreased by 4 percent compared to the same period of the previous year and decreased to $32.2 billion. Meta’s Q4 2021 revenue was $33.7 billion. up to 116.6 billion dollars. The company’s profit fell 55 percent in the last quarter of last year.Meta’s net income also fell 55 percent in the fourth quarter of last year to $4.7 billion. The company announced earnings of $10.3 billion for the last quarter of 2021. The US tech company’s 2022 net income was down 41% year-on-year to $23.2 billion. Earnings per share, which was $. 67 also fell to $1.76 over the same period last year. Increasing the number of Facebook usersThe number of daily and monthly active Facebook users under the Meta umbrella continued to grow during this period. The number of daily active Facebook users increased by 4 percent year on year as of December last year, reaching 2 billion. The number of monthly active users of the social network also increased by 2 percent to 2.96 billion over the same period. Mark ZuckerbergPointing out that this year’s management theme is “year of efficiency,” Zuckerberg stated that they are focused on becoming a stronger and more agile organization. On the other hand, in a statement made by Meta, it was noted that the buyback powers increased. for 40 billion dollars.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China leads the world in energy transformation investment with $546 billion.
- EU to provide more support to green industry – WORLD
- Russian attacks on Ukraine did not stop at Christmas. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China-Central Asia Industrial and Investment Cooperation Forum kicks off in Qingdao – WORLD
- France seizes all assets of head of Lebanese Central Bank – WORLD
- Eaton rings the NYSE opening bell to celebrate 100 years in the stock market – WORLD
- U.S. releases footage showing Russian jets chasing U.S. drones in Syria – WORLD
- Cryptocurrency crisis may affect Venezuelans. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- UN: 15 million square meters of territory in Libya mined with explosives – WORLD
- A group of Chinese explorers reached the summit of Everest – WORLD