Meeting of the foreign ministers of Iran and South Africa – Iran news
Tasnim News Agency- Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdullah Yan and South African Foreign Minister Naledi Pandor spoke by phone on Wednesday evening.
The Iranian foreign minister expressed his hope that the meeting of the joint committee between the two countries would be held in the near future, and welcomed the willingness of the two parties to take great steps to further develop relations.
At the same time, Prince Abdullahian warned in the meeting of the Board of Governors of the consequences of miscalculation and the non-constructive measures of America and some European countries.
South African Foreign Minister Ms. Pandor welcomed the possibility of convening a joint committee with the participation of the foreign ministers of the two countries and expressed her hope that this committee would facilitate the implementation of the agreements reached between Iran and South Africa.
The African official expressed his support for conducting diplomatic negotiations on the nuclear file, and stressed that South Africa hopes that all parties will adhere to the diplomatic track and that these negotiations will lead to success and the lifting of sanctions.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Ongoing support Message from the European Commission. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Postal sector revenue rises to $113 billion in 7 months – WORLD
- The number of 5G stations in China will increase to 2.9 million – WORLD
- President Erdogan received Indian Ambassador Paul
- News of the diplomatic crisis between France and Azerbaijan. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- Minister of Economy of Ukraine Sviridenko spoke at the World Economic Forum: – WORLD
- 63 Russian soldiers died
- News about the decision to resign the President of the World Bank. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News about the preparation of Ukraine’s Joint Statement to the G20. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, TURKEY news headlines and events
- News “The most disturbing region is the north-west of Syria.”
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.