Meeting of the foreign ministers of Iran and South Africa – Iran news
Tasnim News Agency- Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdullah Yan and South African Foreign Minister Naledi Pandor spoke by phone on Wednesday evening.
The Iranian foreign minister expressed his hope that the meeting of the joint committee between the two countries would be held in the near future, and welcomed the willingness of the two parties to take great steps to further develop relations.
At the same time, Prince Abdullahian warned in the meeting of the Board of Governors of the consequences of miscalculation and the non-constructive measures of America and some European countries.
South African Foreign Minister Ms. Pandor welcomed the possibility of convening a joint committee with the participation of the foreign ministers of the two countries and expressed her hope that this committee would facilitate the implementation of the agreements reached between Iran and South Africa.
The African official expressed his support for conducting diplomatic negotiations on the nuclear file, and stressed that South Africa hopes that all parties will adhere to the diplomatic track and that these negotiations will lead to success and the lifting of sanctions.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Single-engine plane crashed into a high-voltage line in the United States and hovered
- China and Russia call for dialogue on Ukraine crisis – WORLD
- Profile of jihadists returning from Syria scaring France. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- China calls on developed countries to meet climate commitments – WORLD
- News that 5,000 tourists are stranded in Peru due to protests. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, POLITICAL, TOURISM news headlines and events
- A transport gateway has been installed at the first power unit of Rooppur NPP – MIR
- Letter about the earthquake from Kim to Esat. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Fuxing train breaks record by speeding up to 453 kilometers – WORLD
- People in Montenegro will go to the polls tomorrow in the second round of the presidential election – MIR
- Fed Chairman Powell’s ‘rate cut’ assessment: – WORLD