Medvedev’s sharp response to the US embassy video. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev warned Washington of the imminent approach of hypersonic missiles to NATO shores after the US Embassy issued a video message of solidarity with Russians opposed to the war in Ukraine.
The Russian invasion of Ukraine also triggered the deepest crisis in Moscow’s relations with the West since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis.
Speaking of President Vladimir Putin’s transfer of a warship carrying hypersonic cruise missiles to the Atlantic Ocean, Medvedev said: “The main gift of the new year, a set of ammunition consisting of Zircon missiles, set sail yesterday for the shores of NATO countries.”
Medvedev said the missiles could be deployed 160 kilometers off the US coast: “So rejoice! These missiles will drive anyone who poses a direct threat to Russia and our allies crazy.”
Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev, one of the closest names to Russian President Vladimir Putin, spoke after the US Embassy in Russia released a video he called “an appeal to the people of Russia.”
The 50-second video includes footage showing the aftermath of the bombing of Ukraine and says what happened there is “unworthy of the Russian people.”
The video, titled “We stand in solidarity with each of you striving to create a more peaceful future,” includes an image of the Russian slogan “No to war” written on a wall.
The video, titled “Our countries have been united by the partnership of cultures and our achievements throughout history,” stated that Russia and the United States have been in “competition and cooperation” for decades.
The video featured images of Soviet cosmonauts, writers such as Fyodor Dostoyevsky, and leaders such as Leonid Brezhnev, Mikhail Gorbachev, and Boris Yeltsin. Putin was not among these names.
Medvedev reacted to the video by calling the US government sarcastic “freaks” and swear words that he says use the tricks of Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels.
broadcast by Voice of America Sharp response to US Embassy video from Medvedev in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. Medvedev’s harsh response to the US embassy video is automatically posted on our website because it is taken from the Voice of America website. in this district Sharp response to US Embassy video from Medvedev The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The ATGB called for freedom of the press in Brussels. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, PHOTO GALLERY, CURRENT, POLITICS news headlines and events
- ‘Slight increase’ signal from Fed spokesman – MIR
- News about the decision to send patriots to Ukraine in Davos. Last Minute GERMANY, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- The death toll from the rocket attack on the Dnieper, organized by Russia, has risen to 40 people. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- News “Global economic growth is unlikely to exceed 2 percent this year.” Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- WHO calls for $2.54 billion to help those in emergency situations in 2023 – WORLD
- Why has the war in Ukraine not improved relations with the EU? News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- News of the “Ministry of the Turks abroad” from the CHP. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- Minister Kirishki in Montreal! – Kent News Agency
- Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov met with his Armenian counterpart Mirzoyan in Samarkand – MIR
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.